Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

hey guys! anyone got this gay short film called Balbuzards Pecheurs (2022) [Ospreys (2022)]?

According to gaga00lala, the short opens with a sex scene out in the wilderness.
have you checked on x-ite the gay tracker ? or gay-torrents ?

Reactions: quackson
hi i'm so sorry for asking.
so a couple years a go i watched this gay film about a son who went back to the small town to take care his mother who was ill ,and then he met the helper who has a crush on him and insisted to come with him to the big city, if i remember correctly the helper even have a job as a dancer in a club or something. In the end, the son put his mother in the retirement home
can anyone help identify the film please?
thank you so much

Reactions: JonKramerJG
so a couple years a go i watched this gay film about a son who went back to the small town to take care his mother who was ill ,and then he met the helper who has a crush on him and insisted to come with him to the big city, if i remember correctly the helper even have a job as a dancer in a club or something. In the end, the son put his mother in the retirement home
thank you so much
Is it Naked as we came?images - 2023-11-29T013251.544.jpeg

xvideos.com_189efcb5d8fcf4c732965ea6749266c9.mp4

thank you so much
Sounds a bit like Hungarian movie "Viharsarok"

land-of-storms.jpg

thank you so much
It's giving God's Own Country but i'm not very sure

Reactions: andrew5170