Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Just watched "Station to Station," last month after being introduced to the brunette actor here on LPSG and have been looking for GIFs ever since!

Arthouse drama isn't everybody's thing (I dug it; it's like Catcher in the Rye via Tennessee Williams), but the story DEMANDS a lot of sex and the movie delivers (one m/f, one m/m/m/f foursome and this m/m scene).

The build up to this hatefuck between the two main characters is the first 3/4 of the film and when it finally came, so did I, lol.

Attachments

Just watched "Station to Station," last month after being introduced to the brunette actor here on LPSG and have been looking for GIFs ever since!

Arthouse drama isn't everybody's thing (I dug it; it's like Catcher in the Rye via Tennessee Williams), but the story DEMANDS a lot of sex and the movie delivers (one m/f, one m/m/m/f foursome and this m/m scene).

The build up to this hatefuck between the two main characters is the first 3/4 of the film and when it finally came, so did I, lol.
We love a good hate-Fuck! Would love if someone has a full clip to post.

Jordan Getty doesn't have Instagram?

Reactions: ChaiCloud
Scenes from Strapped for Danger
(Not much gay sex, it's a campy movie with lots of male nudity)
At least for now, both STRAPPED FOR DANGER (2017) and the sequel UNDERCOVER VICE: STRAPPED FOR DANGER II (2020) are online for free streaming, linked from the blog entries:
LONG NIGHT IN A DEAD CITY -- STRAPPED FOR DANGER
UNDERCOVER VICE: STRAPPED FOR DANGER II
A few samples...
M.E.Garcia-Strapped.for.Danger.png
RIECK-Strapped.png
PELLETIER_Strapped.png
SFD-8.png
Strapped-6.png

From the sequel...
28.png
32.png
41.png
55.png
59.png

This movie was such a waste skin-wise, hot actors, and the premise to exploit that, but it felt super short lol

Reactions: Poltergeist33
Hey everyone, please come follow my sub-reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/i_love_gays/. I will be posting gay kiss and sex scenes from movies, tv, short films, and web series. Please give me some suggestions to post, I am looking for some really good gay kissing scenes and sex scenes to post on there.

Hey everyone, please come follow my sub-reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/i_love_gays/. I will be posting gay kiss and sex scenes from movies, tv, short films, and web series. Please give me some suggestions to post, I am looking for some really good gay kissing scenes and sex scenes to post on there.
You really should give a more explicit name to your subreddit if it’s specifically about gay scenes in movies. Subreddit names tend to be pretty specific about the content being posted in them. I Love Gays could mean anything and is not intuitive at all. (For example if I searched “gay sex scenes” on Reddit it probably wouldn’t come up.)

Reactions: Jaklino85
You really should give a more explicit name to your subreddit if it’s specifically about gay scenes in movies. Subreddit names tend to be pretty specific about the content being posted in them. I Love Gays could mean anything and is not intuitive at all. (For example if I searched “gay sex scenes” on Reddit it probably wouldn’t come up.)
I changed the page name to "I Love Gay Men" but the URL is the same. https://www.reddit.com/r/i_love_gays/

Please give me some good kiss/sex scenes to post if possible.

I changed the page name to "I Love Gay Men" but the URL is the same. https://www.reddit.com/r/i_love_gays/

Please give me some good kiss/sex scenes to post if possible.
Here are some mostly gay themed tumblr posts (but on tumbex) with "kiss" as a tag -- you maybe can find some bits you like there: tumbex.com/queen-screen.tumblr/posts?tag=kiss - e.g. ...

Querelle; Little Ashes
2731cbfc8455bdf01ab0f801eb6737f1d4fcae9e.gifv
a7df6a405b45e604e0631ec4a1a24dcab8558b01.gifv

Brokeback Mountain; Hoje Eu Quero Voltar Sozinho (The Way He Looks)
db5f60523aca8c10094d5aba96aedec71e11ead2.gifv
85daaf0a64c1bd90c544cacfa82de9705459012d.gifv

Death in Buenos Aires; Making Love
1c73bc0895bbdc0535fa5354753c9fc9d5721b99.gifv
d4e2a28637d4729f7af3797f8b18c02766d5185c.gifv