Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

found that amazingly hot, do you have the other eps links? couldn't find it

This was super hot, especially the rearranging line... would definitely be interested to see any more
They don't film chronologically and I know there was talk about some of the episodes remaining incomplete after the pandemic. Even this episode they've said is missing entire scenes they said they never got around to filming before everything shut down. (The creator also had some personal struggles and apparently wasn't keen to making more with all he had going on.)

All that to say I'm not sure how much of the second season is out there. BUT according to their social media they've been working on a new (third? second redux?) season and a short film using footage they shot for the unfinished season. So whenever that drops, I'll share it.

They don't film chronologically and I know there was talk about some of the episodes remaining incomplete after the pandemic. Even this episode they've said is missing entire scenes they said they never got around to filming before everything shut down. (The creator also had some personal struggles and apparently wasn't keen to making more with all he had going on.)

All that to say I'm not sure how much of the second season is out there. BUT according to their social media they've been working on a new (third? second redux?) season and a short film using footage they shot for the unfinished season. So whenever that drops, I'll share it.
Thank you so much for this, southernground! And, thanks to you, there's now a blog page with a few screenshots, plus a link to free Season One episodes 1-11 & 20 that are currently available on YouTube. (Episodes 12-19 are available for pay on Amazon Prime.)
Here's a link to the blog entry featuring Kyle Rezzarday, Charlit Dae, and Joshuah Snel:

PRETTY DUDES: "DEUS SEX MACHINA" (2020)

The series is also among the 70+ gay-themed films & shows newly indexed for free streaming at queenscreenings.blogspot.com/2024/01/new-for-january-2024_4.html

dsm-3.png
dsm-7.png

Is

Was there any sex scenes in that movie? I mean not only kissing or hugging. Like the real sex scenes?
Yes, between the two lovers there were simulated sex scenes (BJ, HJ, anal). No full frontal but some pubic hair, butts, and semen on someone's chest indicating a hand-job.