Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

i’ve been trying to find this film where a gay college professor with a husband and a daughter sort of realizes he’s living a dull life and starts to work out a lot and then he has an affair with one of his students and regrets it afterwards. Sorry if i’m wrong in any of the details i don’t really remember the plot but it was something along those lines, does anyone know which film i’m talking about?
It's called Discretion and I posted the whole film. Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

The Highlander!
More on Adrian Paul incl. PHANTOM BELOW (TIDE'S OF WAR):
Adrian Paul's PHANTOM BELOW: Tracking Down his ENDGAME
ap-tow-pool1.gif
ap-tow-pool2.gif

tow-pool-2.png
tow-pool-kiss2.png
tow-kitchen2.png

I highly recommend you check out Fellow Travelers if you haven’t already yet.. it’s has some phenomenally explicit content throughout the entire series.
I have and it was fantastic but having a hard time a good list of quality kiss and sex scenes, even explicit ones. Need help to make the videos.
Nah.. The sex scenes suck! They tried to look wild and daring but you won't feel the intimacy, no erotic tingling.. What a waste of A-List actors, both are sexy and handsome.. Blame the director and intimacy coordinators.

Reactions: John8703
Nah.. The sex scenes suck! They tried to look wild and daring but you won't feel the intimacy, no erotic tingling.. What a waste of A-List actors, both are sexy and handsome.. Blame the director and intimacy coordinators.
An intimacy coordinator's job is to make sure that the actors are safe and comfortable. If you can't get off to a sexy scene, that's of no fault to the intimacy coordinator. That's on the performances, the director, and the cinematographer. Filmmakers can make eating cheese look sexy and filmmakers can make sex look boring, and that's with or without an intimacy coordinator. It's weak and boring to blame someone whose job is to protect the people on set. That's like blaming a stunt coordinator for not being able to understand the action in a Christopher Nolan fight scene.

An intimacy coordinator's job is to make sure that the actors are safe and comfortable. If you can't get off to a sexy scene, that's of no fault to the intimacy coordinator. That's on the performances, the director, and the cinematographer. Filmmakers can make eating cheese look sexy and filmmakers can make sex look boring, and that's with or without an intimacy coordinator. It's weak and boring to blame someone whose job is to protect the people on set. That's like blaming a stunt coordinator for not being able to understand the action in a Christopher Nolan fight scene.
Welp! Whoever it is, they FAILED at the sex scene! No erotic effect at all.

Welp! Whoever it is, they FAILED at the sex scene! No erotic effect at all.
In YOUR opinion. Who made you the sex scene arbiter anyway. :joy: Plenty of people found it erotic. Deal with it.

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 2.21.59 PM.png

I cropped a screenshot from some show and now I have no idea what the actual show was and I'm looking to watch it. This scene may have been posted earlier in the thread. I thought maybe it was from Smiley but I don't think that's correct.

View attachment 118376491
I cropped a screenshot from some show and now I have no idea what the actual show was and I'm looking to watch it. This scene may have been posted earlier in the thread. I thought maybe it was from Smiley but I don't think that's correct.
It's called "Fake Profile". It's on Netflix and renewed for season 2 afaik

View attachment 118438661
I'm trying to find the scene that this GIF was taken from... I'm worried it may not be a gay sex scene, so forgive me if not. Any ideas?
Tom Pelphrey from Banshee. And yes he's fucking a woman here.

The biggest clue is the size of the legs and also the positioning. They are bent at an angle that wouldn't make much sense for anal penetration in a gay missionary position. :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Tom Pelphrey from Banshee. And yes he's fucking a woman here.

The biggest clue is the size of the legs and also the positioning. They are bent at an angle that wouldn't make much sense for anal penetration in a gay missionary position. :emoji_thumbsup:
Thank you for the answer!
Too often simulated gay sex visually doesn't make realistic sense, so I wondered if this was one of those moments. The lighting on his silhouette is superb.