Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

I went to the movies twice in one week, impressive as I only saw one movie total last year, and both times saw the trailer for Challengers, which had left me wandering…

It’s by Luca Guadagnino and stars the always open to gay sex and nudity Josh O’Connor and the trailer implies a MMF sexual liaison with Zendaya and Mike Faist. I do like Mike, but as a somewhat attractive white guy he seems to be getting an enormous number of failing up experiences in films trying to make him a thing.

The performances, especially of the two guys as teens, does look spot on in the trailer, and their flashes of bodies seem like they got in peek athletic shape for their roles, especially Josh’s tight muscled torso. So, has anyone seen it, is there some male on male action that ruins the friendship that’s implied going on and how far doesn’t it go?

There is a new show called "Sexy Beast" and Stephen Moyer is playing Sam Bass. He punishes another male character by plowing the guy's butt. It is in episode two of the show.
Thanks for the heads up.
Ill have to look this up now :)

How many episodes out? Is it a main character?
3 episodes out so far all released on the 25th of January 24.
Episode 4 comes out on the 1st of February.

I went to the movies twice in one week, impressive as I only saw one movie total last year, and both times saw the trailer for Challengers, which had left me wandering…

It’s by Luca Guadagnino and stars the always open to gay sex and nudity Josh O’Connor and the trailer implies a MMF sexual liaison with Zendaya and Mike Faist. I do like Mike, but as a somewhat attractive white guy he seems to be getting an enormous number of failing up experiences in films trying to make him a thing.

The performances, especially of the two guys as teens, does look spot on in the trailer, and their flashes of bodies seem like they got in peek athletic shape for their roles, especially Josh’s tight muscled torso. So, has anyone seen it, is there some male on male action that ruins the friendship that’s implied going on and how far doesn’t it go?

There's an article literally titled:

Zendaya on surprising lack of Challengers sex scenes

Josh there is also saying something like the tennis is the sex or something so I wouldn't hold my hopes up for gay sex scenes or even sex scenes if I were you

According to Rotten Tomatoes:
  • Rating: R (Graphic Nudity|Some Sexual Content|Language Throughout)
Judging by “some sexual content” I’m afraid we’re not gonna see explicit sex.

Reactions: Poltergeist33
There is a new show called "Sexy Beast" and Stephen Moyer is playing Sam Bass. He punishes another male character by plowing the guy's butt. It is in episode two of the show.
this is literally a rape scene btw. So be careful if you are gonna look it up. Trigger warning!!
I don't know why @Tad Bond described it that way

this is literally a rape scene btw. So be careful if you are gonna look it up. Trigger warning!!
Thank you.
I have not seen the clip it self yet but you are correct i did have another idea thinking what the scene was going to be like but i guess its not now that you mention it exactly what it is.
Appreciate the info.

Thank you.
I have not seen the clip it self yet but you are correct i did have another idea thinking what the scene was going to be like but i guess its not now that you mention it exactly what it is.
Appreciate the info.
I also thought it was something different from the description so I was shocked when I was confronted with a violent rape scene.

Omg yeah I thought it was the guy goes gay not a rape scene. Yikes. Definitely no content from that then.

Any latin shows coming out cause they usually deliver.

I should have described it better; I apologize. Earlier in the episode the guy getting raped was quite snotty with Stephen Moyer's Sam Bass and this is how Sam Bass punished him. Both guys are criminals and I have no idea where the story goes from here.

Stephen Moyer was a bisexual character in "The Bastard Executioner". His scenes in that show were quite enjoyable. If only Vampire Bill on "True Blood" would have displayed bisexuality. At least Vampire Eric and Jason had a hot fantasy. Though that scene where Sam erotically fantasized about Vampire Bill when Bill gave him his blood to help heal him. I hate they didn't have Wardlow be bisexual; but he did have that homoerotic shaving scene with Jason.