Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Anyone have access to season 3 of Paradise Falls? I can't find the episodes online anywhere.
It was a hot show. When season three came around Showcase was transitioning away from envelope, erotic programming to stuff that appealed to a wider audience. Remember QAF U.S. was a co-production between Showtime and Showcase. They had hot shows on Showcase such as "Show Me Yours" "Naked Josh" and "Bliss" that really appealed to a gay audience when few other channels did. If memory serves Alliance / Atlantis sold itself and an era of hot programming ended. It was a sad time to see the Company which if they could of kept going could of really became a juggernaught instead of whatever it is now.

A hot show to find would be "G Spot" which aired on The Movie Network in Canada. It was like "Sex In The City" but much better. They had Mark Humphries on there for a while playing a police officer who liked one of the ladies fooling with his butt. That guy was such a hunk. You can find a nude scene of him in the show "Dead Man's Gun" the episode is called "Next Of Kin". All his scenes were straight scenes; too bad his character wasn't bisexual on "Paradise Falls".

It was a hot show. When season three came around Showcase was transitioning away from envelope, erotic programming to stuff that appealed to a wider audience. Remember QAF U.S. was a co-production between Showtime and Showcase. They had hot shows on Showcase such as "Show Me Yours" "Naked Josh" and "Bliss" that really appealed to a gay audience when few other channels did. If memory serves Alliance / Atlantis sold itself and an era of hot programming ended. It was a sad time to see the Company which if they could of kept going could of really became a juggernaught instead of whatever it is now.

A hot show to find would be "G Spot" which aired on The Movie Network in Canada. It was like "Sex In The City" but much better. They had Mark Humphries on there for a while playing a police officer who liked one of the ladies fooling with his butt. That guy was such a hunk. You can find a nude scene of him in the show "Dead Man's Gun" the episode is called "Next Of Kin". All his scenes were straight scenes; too bad his character wasn't bisexual on "Paradise Falls".
you bring back memories of some of these shows and networks

Sexy Beast Episode 4 has a couple of interesting scenes. Stephen Moyer's Sam Bass character gets of the speedo wearing a speedo. There is a good looking young servant guy in the scene. Later on we see the good looking servant guy with Sam Bass and he is packing a suitcase for Sam Bass. Sam Bass lays on a bed, and you can tell he is interested in the guy. He gets on a phone and gets a sex conversation going on with some Lady on the other end. The servant guy is hot for Sam Bass and Sam Bass opens his pants and massages his crotch; talking to the Lady on the phone and looking at the servant guy. The guy says "Is there anything I can do for you Sir?" and Sam Bass says "Stay awhile". But that is all we see but we can assume that he probably give head to Sam Bass while Sam Bass talks with the Lady on the phone. So the Sam Bass character is bisexual; and this might be all we get unless something happens in an upcoming episode. Stephen Moyer was quite sexy in that speedo. Hopefully AzNudeMen gets a page going for that scene and the show overall. I am disappointed that they didn't show more of Sam Bass and the male servant. But I am grateful they at least gave us something beyond Sam Bass raping McGraw. I think McGraw was the guy in the Motorcycle Helmet that pointed a gun at Sam McGraw at a resteraunt. He wanted to shoot Sam Bass but he couldn't go through with it and left and Sam Bass showed no fear and just said "What took you so long?". This McGraw is a deadly thug in his own right as I think he killed a Police Officer he had working for him. Perhaps there is more layers to this story between Sam Bass and McGraw.

I took another look through and I missed a quick scene with Teddy Bass getting head from the handsome male servant on a balcony. It was quite erotic and I enjoyed it. I hope they have more such scenes coming up in the remaining episodes. AzNude does have the speedo and I hope they put up the blink and miss it scene where the guy is giving head to Teddy Bass.

Scene from Feud season 2 episode 1
There is a lot of nuance in the straight actors/gay role debate, but holy hell watching a straight guy do that gay-ass parade into the steam room and that voice... just takes me so out of it, but idk if I could get a boner from a Capote sex scene either way.

There is a lot of nuance in the straight actors/gay role debate, but holy hell watching a straight guy do that gay-ass parade into the steam room and that voice... just takes me so out of it, but idk if I could get a boner from a Capote sex scene either way.
Capote wasnt exactly the Marlboro stereotype anyway.

Javier Ramos plays Rico the handsome male servant in "Sexy Beast". According to IMDB he is in episode 1, episode 4 and episode 8. Freddie Bass played by Stephen Moyer was definitely checking him out in episode 1 and it was a mutual attraction sort of thing. Episode 4 Freddie Bass definitely teased the guy and eventually we have an implied sex scene and then a blink and miss it scene intercut with a scene on the beach where Rico gives Freddie Bass head. I haven't a clue what will happen with the two characters in episode eight; I am hoping for a sex scene but I just have no way of knowing until the episode has aired.

Reactions: bobjob2k12
Javier Ramos plays Rico the handsome male servant in "Sexy Beast". According to IMDB he is in episode 1, episode 4 and episode 8. Freddie Bass played by Stephen Moyer was definitely checking him out in episode 1 and it was a mutual attraction sort of thing. Episode 4 Freddie Bass definitely teased the guy and eventually we have an implied sex scene and then a blink and miss it scene intercut with a scene on the beach where Rico gives Freddie Bass head. I haven't a clue what will happen with the two characters in episode eight; I am hoping for a sex scene but I just have no way of knowing until the episode has aired.
No gay kiss yet?

Reactions: ronronhill
No gay kiss yet?
Stephen Moyer's character on the show, Teddy Bass is a violent man and projects a macho image. We have seen him use raping a man and he kills others without hesitation. He could end up killing the handsome male servant. I am hoping for some tenderness, a gay kiss and more sex scenes of course. What we get could be a whole range of different scenarios; perhaps just the male servant getting up to nothing sexual, the two guys getting it on again and perhaps this time Teddy Bass plows the guy's butt. I wouldn't be surprised if the male servant kissed Teddy Bass that Freddie Bass would kill him.

I wonder what happens next between Freddie McGraw and Teddy Bass. I think one reason that Teddy Bass raped Freddie McGraw was to not only physically assault him but to get him off kilter emotionally and mentally as a distraction for this upcoming heist. The McGraws protect some rich guy that Teddy Bass an his associates plan to rob of a diamond that is worth a fortune. Freddie McGraw couldn't seem to kill Teddy Bass when he had the chance and he had killed a corrupt cop that worked for his family not long before. It has me curious what happens as the show unfolds.

Reactions: Gay Content
Straight.

Both are straight

Ryohei Suzuki has a wife and children but in an interview (for promoting this movie) said that he could be bisexual. Which doesn't mean he IS bisexual, but being married to a woman doesn't necessarily mean a man is heterosexual and it's rude to assume someone's sexuality and easily jump to conclusion. And he didn't confirm his sexuality in that interview.

Which I'm not telling you to be delusional but the point is that you can't tell one's sexuality unless it's confirmed by the person.