Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Can someone post a downloadable link or video file of this film, please?
Is there any possibility to download this film? How can I?
If you go to the Vimeo website (just click on the small v at the bottom right), you can even download the film in HD. Enter the password again first

Reactions: Rese11
As much as I love Elite-style, borderline explicit sex scenes, I find that obsession of us gays of having every single gay story as sexualized as possible disturbing. It is the people whining that "Netflix could have had sex scenes in Heartstopper S2" all over again.

Red, White and Royal Blue is supposed to be a gay rom-com, but still a rather tame rom-com, for God's sake. Not all gay films must have half an hour of doggy-style pounding, just like not all straight films do.

We should just accept, better yet, we should celebrate that our stories can be told without it being completely sexualized. We are just like everyone else, and so we can have both heavily sexualized gay stuff and touchy-feely family-friendly gay stuff.
Not sure what or why you're so defensive about. Those employees are not showing the only reason the creators put efforts in so people to watch the show . Let's be honest, if there weren't any sex scenes with those attractive actors, literally nobody would care because everything else in the film is a failure.

That series is literally a goldmine haha most episodes feature some form of nudity and/or gay content. There's even frontal nudity in a couple of episodes.

The first couple of episodes of season 3 are also available on youtube, but I can't find the rest online.

Actually, does anyone know where to stream season 3? Thanks in advance!!
Anyone have access to season 3 of Paradise Falls? I can't find the episodes online anywhere.

"Alexander: The Making of a God" on Netflix with Buck Braithwaite & Will Stevens. This was really sensual and the guy that played Hephaestion was really cute.

Not really a sex scene tho and the bare minimum tbh but still posting it bc this little scene of showing Alexander's bisexuality is really making the straggots clutch their pearls in twitter lmao.
Alexander.The.Making.of.a.God.S01E01_H.264.mp4
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif

"Alexander: The Making of a God" on Netflix with Buck Braithwaite & Will Stevens. This was really sensual and the guy that played Hephaestion was really cute.

Not really a sex scene tho and the bare minimum tbh but still posting it bc this little scene of showing Alexander's bisexuality is really making the straggots clutch their pearls in twitter lmao.
View attachment 121458811View attachment 121458531View attachment 121458641View attachment 121458721View attachment 121458781

I thought this was a documentary about that Brad Pitt movie?