Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Definitely not getting a best picture nom.
wouldn't have even if it was tame, reviews are all praising this as career defining performance for Daniel Craig but that in the third act of the movie it goes off the rails when they're on a ayahuasca mind fuck.
Craig got a shot at best actor nom though.

wouldn't have even if it was tame, reviews are all praising this as career defining performance for Daniel Craig but that in the third act of the movie it goes off the rails when they're on a ayahuasca mind fuck.
Craig got a shot at best actor nom though.
Oh I absolutely hate when they do this to straight actors. Next hes gonna be touted as 'stunning and brave' for taking on a gay role. Same old tired shtick.

Oh I absolutely hate when they do this to straight actors. Next hes gonna be touted as 'stunning and brave' for taking on a gay role. Same old tired shtick.
they're praising him for the performance which is meant to be a tour de force not because its a 'straight guy playing a gay role'.
as for straights playing gay idgaf about that. 🤘

The only reason to watch Queer will be to see if they do hot scenes. I think both fine actors but the idea we supposed to want Drew over Daniel Craig is laugable.

Even if they did try to make Daniel Craig less attractive, girl I banging 007.

Yet seriously, I kinda over the depressing gay movies now with bad endings and sad depressing conclusions. I had to endure that growing up thinking now relationship will be happy. I still sad at Call Me By My Name cause now even author admits that the ending should not have gone how it did but we never seeing a sequel due to the Armie Hammer controversy.