Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Not sure if we can post links: But here's: The Astrona*t Lovers
VK.com | VK
Wow, not an ounce of nudity or sex scenes, wow lol.

How did the director of horseplay which had literally 650 dicks and asses in it go from that to this.

Also I'm so confused about the ending, the guy is crying, the love interest comes to comfort him and then a fast forward happens and then they are just making out.

Reactions: Poltergeist33

How did the director of horseplay which had literally 650 dicks and asses in it go from that to this.

Also I'm so confused about the ending, the guy is crying, the love interest comes to comfort him and then a fast forward happens and then they are just making out.
Yeah, it was quite disappointing that there was nothing here. Ending was useless.

I just watched the movie and for me it's definitely the best Marco Berger movie so far. Sadly no nudity or sex, but the romanticism makes up for it. The homoerotism of Berger is still very proeminent, but his time is restrited to the flirty joking dialogue instead of visual.

Marco Berger has done a fantastic job of bringing out these actors who are so free in those scenes and have long conversations without cuts just felt so beautiful, natural and it was like watching their own personal videos. Aww..I already miss them.

• Love
Reactions: brotherfrancis

My major problem with the film was exactly the end. Actually,on how they stretch their tension during like 1h40mins of movie to Just be released out of nowhere. Same with the last scene...They build up to make us expect something to happen an word in particular to be said but It Just ends with a regular make out scene. The main actors are good, good chemistry but is not worthy an almost 2 hours of movie. Too little/too late character development.

Reactions: Poltergeist33