Girl Crush

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Loud wails, choked sobs, hand wringing, popcorn all over the floor, probably the ugly-crying-face all conspired to deeply disturb my pets. I was so angry, so heartbroken, you'd have thought Poussey was a real woman I knew and loved.

That's how good that actress is. Sure, the writing was absolutely there, but Samira Wiley made her real to some part of me that was truly wounded that day. That is a high level of mastery of her craft.

And competence is sexy as fuck.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a lady crush on Wonder Woman. Duh.

Just watching TV now and the opposite thing came up. I hate Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg.
Lolololol every-time I see wonder woman I think of you! Lol. Geez you know she is every where!! I saw her on a jello box, I even bought it!!!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Loud wails, choked sobs, hand wringing, popcorn all over the floor, probably the ugly-crying-face all conspired to deeply disturb my pets. I was so angry, so heartbroken, you'd have thought Poussey was a real woman I knew and loved.

That's how good that actress is. Sure, the writing was absolutely there, but Samira Wiley made her real to some part of me that was truly wounded that day. That is a high level of mastery of her craft.

And competence is sexy as fuck.

I think the closest I've come to feeling that connected to a character was Debra Morgan in Dexter.

And yes, I find Jennifer Carpenter to be very attractive. Her portrayal of Emily Rose gave me chills. Real goosebumps. Holy FUCK she kicks ass.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think the closest I've come to feeling that connected to a character was Debra Morgan in Dexter.

And yes, I find Jennifer Carpenter to be very attractive. Her portrayal of Emily Rose gave me chills. Real goosebumps. Holy FUCK she kicks ass.

Have you seen her in The Enemy Within? I've been a huge fan since Dexter. Yeah she's very hot. I like strong women. I'm buzzing for the next season and I don't watch a lot of tv.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Have you seen her in The Enemy Within? I've been a huge fan since Dexter. Yeah she's very hot. I like strong women. I'm buzzing for the next season and I don't watch a lot of tv.

I haven't, never heard of it actually. I'll have to check it out.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm only a couple of seasons in to Dexter. Debra Morgan irritates me. She doesn't seem to understand how the world works, and how to use silence and the underestimation of her talent and intelligence to her benefit. It makes me mad. LOL I'm always rooting for her, and she never just shuts the fuck up when she should. And then the boss's attention whoring in the media, and clear corruption pisses me off too.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm only a couple of seasons in to Dexter. Debra Morgan irritates me. She doesn't seem to understand how the world works, and how to use silence and the underestimation of her talent and intelligence to her benefit. It makes me mad. LOL I'm always rooting for her, and she never just shuts the fuck up when she should. And then the boss's attention whoring in the media, and clear corruption pisses me off too.

I'm exactly like her. Well, not exactly. I don't see the world in Black or White, Yes or No...

But I can't shut the fuck up when I'm supposed to either. I relate to her.

She grows, evolves, the final episode... I actually cried a bit. I almost never do that over human characters in TV/movies.

Edit: and yes. I swear just as much as she does, I live for her "filthy mouth". Fuck yes.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm exactly like her. Well, not exactly. I don't see the world in Black or White, Yes or No...

But I can't shut the fuck up when I'm supposed to either. I relate to her.

She grows, evolves, the final episode... I actually cried a bit. I almost never do that over human characters in TV/movies.

Edit: and yes. I swear just as much as she does, I live for her "filthy mouth". Fuck yes.
I feel like she and I could be friends, but that I would constantly be trying to convince her to try to recognize when she can get what is best for herself, and what she wants for herself, by letting these assholes think whatever they want, and sneaking up on them with her brilliance and talent.

The irony within the juxtoposition of Debra, who is mentally normal, if not totally healthy, having so many social struggles impeding her, and Dexter who is an aberration but has no trouble blending in and advancing his agenda has never been lost on me. The show is well done.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I feel like she and I could be friends, but that I would constantly be trying to convince her to try to recognize when she can get what is best for herself, and what she wants for herself, by letting these assholes think whatever they want, and sneaking up on them with her brilliance and talent.

The irony within the juxtoposition of Debra, who is mentally normal, if not totally healthy, having so many social struggles impeding her, and Dexter who is an aberration but has no trouble blending in and advancing his agenda has never been lost on me. The show is well done.

I can't wait for you to see how things work out with that Lt.