Greyson Hoelzel (0diaryofasimpykid On Tiktok)

I don’t understand his persona. Not casting shade but sometimes he gives off jock vibes then Emo geek bi vibes. Maybe I just haven’t followed him long enough
That actually sum it up. He is eccentric and open minded

I don’t understand his persona. Not casting shade but sometimes he gives off jock vibes then Emo geek bi vibes. Maybe I just haven’t followed him long enough
Yup he's our little weirdo lol

I've been following him since near beginning of his tiktok life. He defines as introverted but has extrovert tendancies, doesn't like people but works in customer service lol so he might be more ambivert. He's very smart, intelligent (was his high school valedictorian along with a few others), athletic (football quarterback) and loves his family.

Not to sound like a stalker or anything, its just the things hes told us over the months/years during his tiktok lives, lol, people ask him questions, hes willing to answer them.

what customer service job does he have? he moved to Idaho, right?

I've been following him since near beginning of his tiktok life. He defines as introverted but has extrovert tendancies, doesn't like people but works in customer service lol so he might be more ambivert. He's very smart, intelligent (was his high school valedictorian along with a few others), athletic (football quarterback) and loves his family.

Not to sound like a stalker or anything, its just the things hes told us over the months/years during his tiktok lives, lol, people ask him questions, hes willing to answer them.

why would he move to Idaho for a restaurant job? lol
He left Reno as he graduated from UNR, he moved to Idaho for the interim until he can find a job in which he went to school for; instead of being a jobless bum he got a job at a restaurant.

Reactions: Nathan Lane

He's literally the perfect boyfriend or partner to me :') he's sweet, funny, gentle and kind, and ridiculously handsome

he's very attractive but his sense of humor is kinda a turn off for me lol it's one of those guys who is always being sarcastic and sounds like he's never talking seriously or is making fun of you.
Literally my ideal type. Total turn on. That’s hilarious. Lol. And yes, he’s also very attractive, but the first thing I was drawn to was his sense of humor.

Reactions: Nathan Lane
Literally my ideal type. Total turn on. That’s hilarious. Lol. And yes, he’s also very attractive, but the first thing I was drawn to was his sense of humor.
i understand but i hate it when i don't know if someone is being serious or just making fun of me lol

he's very attractive but his sense of humor is kinda a turn off for me lol it's one of those guys who is always being sarcastic and sounds like he's never talking seriously or is making fun of you.
I don’t mind the sarcasm, but for me it’s that all of his videos seem pre-rehearsed while he’s trying to make it seem like they are spontaneous. It’s just odd

Reactions: Ziga299 and blaque9