Greyson Hoelzel (0diaryofasimpykid On Tiktok)

I found a random clip of this guy floating around on the internet and immediately fell in love with his personality. found out about his name then quickly searched up his socials until i made it here lol

i read all of the comments posted in this thread and there's only one thing i can say lol that was an emotional rollercoaster! hella crazy since i've only known this guy for like only about a hour ago

i could see the amount of happiness he brought to yall the people who are often present on this thread during his early tiktok days, then the way life happens, with him getting a gf, going through a breakup and slowly coming back but not quite because the internet popularity has changed him. almost felt like a movie with all those ups and downs.

i wish i've known him earlier. u guys who've been his fan early on are very lucky. i'm sure he would not read this but i wish the best for him, he seems like such a sweet and amazing being. if only there were more people like him </3

Is he bi? Sorry if someone answered before. I get that vibe. I find him hard to decipher.
I'm not sure if he's already confirmed that he's straight or what, but he's only dated women so far.

He seems straight tbh, just got a great and funny personality