Greyson Hoelzel (0diaryofasimpykid On Tiktok)

The guy in the first pic should top Greyson. He looks like the perfect sub bottom there.
Agreed. He shows up twice on his Instagram. I immediately pictured him deep inside Greyson.

Do we think he’s circumcised?
When I sucked him off in my dream last night and he jizzed in my mouth, he was definitely circumcised. Hope this helps.

He’s handsome af but I find his attitude really kind of annoying because he acts aloof and doesn’t engage very well. For some reason that is really annoying, probably because I am used to shameless thirst traps from muscle twunks, but there you go.

Reactions: southernguyfeet
He’s handsome af but I find his attitude really kind of annoying because he acts aloof and doesn’t engage very well. For some reason that is really annoying, probably because I am used to shameless thirst traps from muscle twunks, but there you go.
He is definitely handsome af, and he's got (in my humble opinion) the perfect body, but he's shared before that he is an introvert and even with his good looks, he is socially awkward and self-conscious, which I suppose can come across as aloofness. (I note that he was apparently never really comfortable with the thirst traps and he eventually gave them up altogether, even though he knows his views would be through the roof if he just took off his shirt occasionally).

Hes introverted and said a few times he doesn't like attention on him so his audience engagement may be spotty. In his earlier days yes he loved taking off his shirt and flexing and doing all sorts of things on tiktok live. But along with that he "Self-diagnosed" himself with body dysmorphia, we think he looks handsome and good body, but he doesn't fully see it. He also attempts to step out of his comfort zones but might not be successful all the time.

The girls have a good one in him but...girls are dumb! lol He literally has such amazing qualities but girls are blind or oblivious. Hes prime meat for gays, girls...they couldn't be bothered with him.