Guess who's back... back again... daley's back... tell your friends

I tend not to view things this way. The simplest explanation is usually the best one. They hooked up, and someone's talking to the press about it. People generally don't divulge explicit details about their personal lives to the press just to promote their TV shows.

I think you're right. We don't need to know, and we didn't ask, so why tell us? I think blackmail was involved.

This story is trash. Whether it's true or not, I feel dirty for reading it. Tom has the right to privacy, and he also has the right to have a sex life and live it the way he chooses. Being painted as a cheater and a sex fiend is not nice. Shame on you, Daily Fail.

I think you're right. We don't need to know, and we didn't ask, so why tell us? I think blackmail was involved.

This story is trash. Whether it's true or not, I feel dirty for reading it. Tom has the right to privacy, and he also has the right to have a sex life and live it the way he chooses. Being painted as a cheater and a sex fiend is not nice. Shame on you, Daily Fail.

The first story was blackmail. This second one is people speaking up because of the first one to collect money from the Daily Mail. There will likely be more.

Reactions: nickinoo
The first story was blackmail. This second one is people speaking up because of the first one to collect money from the Daily Mail. There will likely be more.

Yes the first one is the story I was referring to. I'm just sad that this is even news. I hope he does come out as having an open relationship - the media will not really have anywhere to go with that, besides judging him for having an open relationship. Which is so wrong.

Well, on the one hand, I am sad for them. On the other hand, I would very much like to see him naked, and that's what we're all here for on some level. So. It's a toss up :p

Yeah so would I, and if I a video comes out then Tom is partly responsible. But that's a different issue.

The article said something like "theyve been in contact as recent as the last month" -- I wonder if that was Tom like "you better not leak those pics/vids, I know who you are..."

Honestly, I'm sure people are only defending Tom because he's cute. Also, how the hell do you justify bleating on about "oh he deserves his privacy" when you're on a board dedicated to celebrity nudes, most of which are leaked against their will?

He gave an interview to Attitude where he basically said gay couples should be just like straight couples and settle down and have a family. So with that holier-than-thou attitude, he absolutely deserves to have his hypocrisy exposed.

As for When We Rise - ugh. DLB goes around complaining about people in Hollywood not coming out, but on his own series he doesn't hire any openly gay actors for the main roles in his own damn series about the gay rights movement. Actual gay people are being played by straight actors. But that's another rant.

12599227_833074523487587_1121689064_n.jpg

^ This was apparently when Edward came to London last year for a few weeks, I'm sure that's Tom at the bottom and isn't that the same bed he sent that Skype video from?

Honestly, I'm sure people are only defending Tom because he's cute. Also, how the hell do you justify bleating on about "oh he deserves his privacy" when you're on a board dedicated to celebrity nudes, most of which are leaked against their will?

It's two separate issues. If celebrities take nudes of themselves and send them or go on Skype and have a wank with a stranger, then they are responsible for the consequences. Don't do it, get a brain. I don't even do it and I'm not a celebrity. What I object to is papers sensationalising celebs private/sex lives and painting them as dirty and immoral. They can do what they like.

He gave an interview to Attitude where he basically said gay couples should be just like straight couples and settle down and have a family. So with that holier-than-thou attitude, he absolutely deserves to have his hypocrisy exposed.

I completely object to what Tom said in that interview. He may have been misquoted, but if it's what he said then I hope he regrets it. Gay couples should not strive to be like straight couples as if that is the ultimate goal, or because it's normal. Shame on you Tom. Gay couples should do whatever the hell they like, whether they conform to what society views as normal, or not.

I know he tries to paint his life with Dustin as a perfect picture, "look how normal and happy we are". I suspect that he has entered into a serious relationship too early, way before he is ready to settle down. Or maybe he is in an open relationship, and Dustin knows everything that is going on. Either way, it would be nice if they were more honest. It would make them far more relateable. And if they're scared of the stigma attached to an open relationship then get some balls and show the world you don't care.

Reactions: ThirstyAndVersatile
^ This was apparently when Edward came to London last year for a few weeks, I'm sure that's Tom at the bottom and isn't that the same bed he sent that Skype video from?

I don't think that is the same bed however from the very small bit of skin on the second person that could well be Tom.

Smells like a stunt...looks like a stunt...its a stunt...

Unknown models does story for the Sun which did a similar story last month...and I would think with Tom's full knowledge..

If this was genuine we would have had leaks of a sex tape...we don't...end off..

Move on...nothing to see here