Guys to guys junk comments

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have received some comments from friends in locker rooms in HS and university such as:

"<my name> has a big dick"
"Drop your pants, what are you ashamed of... wow, what is that dickster?!"
"Fat penis"
"Nice penis"

things like that.
Damn. It is fat.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Way back, when I was a student, I did not receive comments on it or its size, but, did receive a lot of glances out of the corner of an eye. By glancing that way, it may not look as if they were staring; however, I still had that feeling of being watched.

Nowadays, glances have become overt; comments are somewhat commonplace.

A moron from our college's administration, who bills himself as a "defender of all that is moral and good", made a comment about the size of my equipment. Luckily I caught it on my phone. I lodged a complaint about him for sexual harassment.

Don't cry for him. He used to delight in embarrassing people in administrative meetings. No longer attends them.

sd425

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
After a brutal leg workout, I went to the gym's sauna to stretch. No one else was in there so I was sitting on top of my towel, unwrapped. (I prefer it this way, but if someone else has their towel wrapped around them then I'll do the same.) Anyways, someone else came in and, nodding towards the lower half of my body, said something like "You're looking big." My quads were sore so I initially assumed he meant my legs, but a second later I realized maybe not and changed the topic.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several years I went to a nude beach with a friend that I had a bit of a crush on. (I had tried hitting on him when we first met years earlier, but he didn't bite and we ended up becoming good friends). It was the first time we had been to a nude beach together, although we had been naked together many times previously, such as in gym showers, shared hotel rooms, etc. At one point we were chatting while we were both on our backs and he was complaining that he was getting a bit of shrinkage and wished that he could keep a constant blood flow in these situations. He said it looked like I wasn't having that problem and said that he always thought our penises looked about the same size in their normal flaccid state. I agreed with him that we are about the same size and said that his shrinkage wasn't as noticeable as he thought.

This conversation made my penis quickly get the opposite problem. Although he and I had been naked together many times...and, therefore, he obviously had seen my penis many times, it was exciting to hear him verbalize that he had looked at it enough to assess that it's about the same size as his

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Several years I went to a nude beach with a friend that I had a bit of a crush on. (I had tried hitting on him when we first met years earlier, but he didn't bite and we ended up becoming good friends). It was the first time we had been to a nude beach together, although we had been naked together many times previously, such as in gym showers, shared hotel rooms, etc. At one point we were chatting while we were both on our backs and he was complaining that he was getting a bit of shrinkage and wished that he could keep a constant blood flow in these situations. He said it looked like I wasn't having that problem and said that he always thought our penises looked about the same size in their normal flaccid state. I agreed with him that we are about the same size and said that his shrinkage wasn't as noticeable as he thought.

This conversation made my penis quickly get the opposite problem. Although he and I had been naked together many times...and, therefore, he obviously had seen my penis many times, it was exciting to hear him verbalize that he had looked at it enough to assess that it's about the same size as his

That’s really cool. I wish I had friends like that.

D

deleted1272739

Eventually the PA got very uncomfortable. No idea why, but after years I took it out. The frenum stud I just got bored with. Glad you like my package, though!
What happened to the actual hole? Is it still open?

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eventually the PA got very uncomfortable. No idea why, but after years I took it out. The frenum stud I just got bored with. Glad you like my package, though!
I don't wear my PA very much. After having it for about 12 years, it started getting uncomfortable quite a bit. And the hole doesn't go away, it is always there, it just closes up a little bit.

Reactions: 4202HHN

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes in my younger days pre circumcision I would get comments about my cock being uncircumcised. living in so. California I was the only one of my group of friends with foreskin. to fit in I got circumcised. I regret getting it done now for the reason I had it done to fit in

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes in my younger days pre circumcision I would get comments about my cock being uncircumcised. living in so. California I was the only one of my group of friends with foreskin. to fit in I got circumcised. I regret getting it done now for the reason I had it done to fit in

That's interesting... I'm a transplant from the New York area to SoCal, 20-some years ago. When I got here, I seemed to be the only one that was cut. maybe you just notice what's different more.

Reactions: S_Dick and NCbear

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely gotten some comments. In college I had a crew that would hit the gym together and we'd use the showers after. Got the nickname horse.

Then in the locker room or urinals, usually get a double take or peek. Sometimes, if I catch them, they'll give me a nod or "lucky dude" or "dang man, huge one" stuff like that.

I've also been in the habit of giving a compliment if it's sizeable, and noticeable.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely gotten some comments. In college I had a crew that would hit the gym together and we'd use the showers after. Got the nickname horse.

Then in the locker room or urinals, usually get a double take or peek. Sometimes, if I catch them, they'll give me a nod or "lucky dude" or "dang man, huge one" stuff like that.

I've also been in the habit of giving a compliment if it's sizeable, and noticeable.
dang man, huge one

:p

Reactions: NCbear and BigNavy

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Started getting these comments when I hit puberty. Mostly from other guys my age in the locker room or at the urinals. A couple from adult men. Lots of other guys just got flustered or embarassed. Here’s some I remember.

“Damn you’re packing”
“Are you proud of that hog?”
“You got a real meat stick”
“Congratulations”
“Chicks must love that”
“You got a baseball bat man”
“You got a fuckin dad dick”
“No wonder you need that jumbo cup” (from a baseball coach)
“Like father like son” (from my dad’s coworker in the locker room)

Not including the reactions I would get from girls. Those were always fun too.

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

If I saw you in gym showers dude, would definitely compliment your alpha swinging horse dick!

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I probably will give you congratulations if we are in the same lockroom.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Started getting these comments when I hit puberty. Mostly from other guys my age in the locker room or at the urinals. A couple from adult men. Lots of other guys just got flustered or embarassed. Here’s some I remember.

“Damn you’re packing”
“Are you proud of that hog?”
“You got a real meat stick”
“Congratulations”
“Chicks must love that”
“You got a baseball bat man”
“You got a fuckin dad dick”
“No wonder you need that jumbo cup” (from a baseball coach)
“Like father like son” (from my dad’s coworker in the locker room)

Not including the reactions I would get from girls. Those were always fun too.
”fuckn dad dick” hahaha

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Same, mostly among friends in HS and College that I worked out with or played soccer with. They knew I was hung and would make a comment or two in the shower.
Sometimes I get a nod at the urinal