Half-True Rainmaker Tales - Molly

D_Jarowe Jackhammer

Experimental Member
Media
(These stories are mostly true. Names and specifics will be altered for anonymity. I'll try not to embellish, but these stories are meant to get you excited. Just know that they are based in reality)

I was a senior in high school, and still quite a virgin. Nothing sucks more than being one of the only virgins amongst your friends. The shitty part is that I had a fair number of girls who I had dated and had flings with that still didn't want to have sex with me. That is, until Molly and I hit it off.

It was that Biology period that is right at the end of the day. The one that never ends. With only a few months left to graduation, time seems to stand still. Thankfully, today, we had a lab to go to. This means it was pretty much a goof around day. We might play with chemicals or light some stuff on fire, but for the most part we could just hang out and goof around.

As with most classes, the social groups are divided into particular "clicks". The group of friends that I had in that class was great. A few of my close soccer buddies and two girls that were easy on the eyes. I had dated Jill a few years back. She was the first girl that I had gotten to 3rd base with. Her friend, Molly, was also in our class.

Molly was the type of girl that flirted with all the guys. She always dressed the part as well. Tight shirts with ample cleavage, tight jeans that showed off her perfect ass. She was tan from head to toe and platinum blonde. This girl could give a man an erection just by looking at him the right way. Being 18 and horny 24/7 didn't help.

Woah, what a tangent. Back to Biology.

We were hanging out in the corner of classroom, more or less out of site of the teacher who was preoccupied and sometimes nonexistent. Molly and Jill came over to sit with us as they had finished up their project and were waiting for the day to end.

"Will you give me a massage." Molly said to me.

"Ummm, sure" I replied. There weren't any more seats nearby, so I looked around nervously, not knowing how to approach the situation.

Molly, without much hesitation, sat down on my lap, basically straddling my legs. My cock was sitting down the right hand side of my pants, right underneath her asscrack. I knew that as soon as she sat down, I was in trouble. I could get an erection just looking at this girl and now she was sitting on my lap.

I put my hands on her shoulders and started to rub my thumbs around her neck. She let out a sigh that could melt glaciers. My cock started to grow, I simply couldn't control it. Her soft, skin felt so wonderful beneath my hand. Her back arched as I rubbed her bare neck and shoulders some more. Her shirt started to lift at the bottom revealing a black thong and a perfectly exposed buttcrack. My cock was going to be completely stiff in a matter of seconds and I had to think fast.... or else.

At this point I had two options:
1. Stand up and push her off of me, making it obvious that my cock was bulging from my pants.
2. Let her feel it, proudly. I knew I was hung, maybe she would get turned on.

Option 2 seemed to be the best way to go, so I began to flex my cock as it started to become fully hard. I wanted to make sure that she could feel how large and powerful it was. To be honest, I was literally trying to lift her up with it. Though she didn't actually lift off as I would have loved to have seen, she did react to it. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me. I could feel her body quiver on top of me. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. She quickly turned around again. She didn't want to make it apparent to anyone that this was anything but a harmless massage.

She put her hands on my knees and sighed again, but she made it seems as if it was just the massage that she was enjoying. I looked at my friends who were sitting on either side of me. They were simply staring in amazement at what was happening right in front of them.

My cock was now wedged perfect between her legs. She leaned forward slightly to make sure it was making full contact with her vagina. I could feel her moving slightly on it, but still she made it look like she was just enjoying a harmless massage.

Just seconds later the final bell rang and school was out. For the first time in... ever... I wanted school to keep going.

Molly quickly stood up and giggled. She picked up her things and leaned in to whisper something in my ear.

"Jill was right about you. Text me later ok?" Molly whispered to me

She wrote her number a piece of paper and set it on my lap to cover up the massive bulge that was running down my right leg.

I didn't say anything in reply. She wasn't really asking. She had me, she knew and I knew it.

As she stood up and walked away Jill looked at me in the eyes with a devilish smile. A side of her that I had never seen when we were dating those few years ago.

The two made their way out the door whispering and giggling at each other.

Simultaneously my friends turned to me and said "What the Fuck!?".

I quickly picked on my backpack and casually held it in front of my crotch as I had become so accustomed to doing at school after daydreaming my way through class.

After we had cleared the room, hallway and made our way outside into the parking lot I explained to them every detail of what had just happened and they were going out of their minds as they had just witnessed it.

I had Molly's number. She wants me to text her later. I think I will.

D_Jarowe Jackhammer

Experimental Member
Media
(A few hours later)
School had been out for a few hours and I was finishing up soccer practice with the rest of my team. We were stretching down near the parking lot when we saw two girls in a Jeep drive by. They spun their tires in the gravel parking lot to get our attention. I immediately recognized Molly driving as she turned to look at us, at me. "You better text me!" She yelled as she drove away.

I turned to my teammates, slightly embarrassed at being the center of attention. My two friends had already told half the team of what had happened, so everyone was well aware of the situation.

"You lucky piece of shit. She wants your mammoth cock dude." Said one.

"I can't fucking believe this shit!"

Some comments supportive, some full of jealousy, but they all knew what was going to happen. I was going to nail that girl with my huge cock. The same huge cock that they had all seen time and time again in the showers after practice and after games.

When I got home from practice and ate dinner with my mother. My dad was out of town for work and my brothers were all off to college.

After dinner I rushed down to my room to lay in bed and reflect on the day's events. I had been so busy all day that a moment of clarity was very much needed. As I lay in my bed I started to think about Molly and her perfect figure. Every ounce of her being oozed with sexuality. She was a goddess.

I closed my eyes and tried to picture what she would look like naked, and just as soon as I did my phone began to vibrate. It was a text message.

[Why haven't you texted me?] The message said. It was Molly.

[Sorry, I had soccer and just got home and had dinner. I was just thinking about you] I said

[OMG, I've been thinking about you since Bio. You almost made me cum in class you asshole! ;)] Molly said

I immediately started to feel my cock become erect. She almost came just from sitting on my cock! She really wants me!

[Wow, well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I was scared we were going to get caught] I said

[I know.... so, how big is it?] Said Molly

[How big is what?] I replied

[You cock, silly. Have you ever measured it?] said Molly

I was full hard at this point. Molly was a size-queen. She wanted my huge cock. She wanted it bad, and I wanted her.

[No, should I?] I said

[Yes, and send me a picture!] Said Molly

I quickly grabbed the ruler from my backpack and held it across the length of my cock. My cock was only half an inch away from matching the 12" ruler in size. I snapped a pic and sent it to Molly.

[11 and a half inches?! Holy fuck I want you inside so bad right now] Molly quickly replied.

[When?] I replied

[I wanted to wait for the weekend, but I need you now. Can you come over? My parents are out of town] She said.

[On my way]....