Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I believe I have made a transformation in my body. When I was younger, especially as a school aged kid I was always the smallest guy, last to be picked for sporting games, etc and had somewhat low self esteem issues.

Even as an adult I was always the short guy and did not feel confident with women as they literally looked down at me.

At one point in my life I joined a gym and started working out. I recall a high school gym coach telling me I had potential for a muscular physique but when I started hitting the weights I blossomed very quickly. My natural genetics and my above average high testosterone levels (no wonder I was always horny) took this skinny short guy and transformed him into a very muscular short guy.

Because you tend to look at yourself every day in the mirror you may not see this transformation happening but when someone who hasn't seen you for a while exclaims "what the fuck happened to you?" I guess you then realize you're not the same guy you once were. 50 pounds of added muscle will do that.

It would now be interesting to go to a high school reunion and take on the bullies of my life.

Yes, I believe I have made a transformation in my body. When I was younger, especially as a school aged kid I was always the smallest guy, last to be picked for sporting games, etc and had somewhat low self esteem issues.

Even as an adult I was always the short guy and did not feel confident with women as they literally looked down at me.

At one point in my life I joined a gym and started working out. I recall a high school gym coach telling me I had potential for a muscular physique but when I started hitting the weights I blossomed very quickly. My natural genetics and my above average high testosterone levels (no wonder I was always horny) took this skinny short guy and transformed him into a very muscular short guy.

Because you tend to look at yourself every day in the mirror you may not see this transformation happening but when someone who hasn't seen you for a while exclaims "what the fuck happened to you?" I guess you then realize you're not the same guy you once were. 50 pounds of added muscle will do that.

It would now be interesting to go to a high school reunion and take on the bullies of my life.
Haha I'd love that too, meeting my former classmates and realise i'm the fittest one when they all stopped playing football and began watching football drinking beer instead :p

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media

For many of us, the idea of redressing issues with old rivals and bullies, can be a major motivator.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi! Well my workoutplan was and still is good. The only problem was the execution of some exercises which I was doing wrong. It concerns mostly the compound movements. I was doing bench press with the bar wrong for like 18 months. i couldn't grow my chest and my shoulders became proeminent as they were much more used. Today I corrected this and I focus more chest growth on inlcined bench press with dumbbells. Also the execution of squats was wrong, until recently I had never finished a leg workout with quads on fire as I was taking most of the weight on my hamstrings and glutes. I changed position, lightened the bar and kept focused during my trainings.
To correct all this I watched youtube videos, listened to knowledgeable people at the gym and took some class at a crossfit center where they teach compound exercises. We always learn ;)
Thanks for the insight. It's always very important to monitor your muscle proportions. Always watch out to make sure your body as a whole looks right, and adjust accordingly. You will often notice that some muscle groups grow faster and bigger than others, mostly because of genetics, so you have to adjust accordingly.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've pretty much maintained my high school figure but with a few extra pounds in muscle. Around 30 I realized my metabolism was slowing down and I was starting to put on weight so I started working out pretty heavily and even got really ripped for a short while but the strenuous working out was taxing by the 3rd year so now I workout to maintain good physical shape and to look good in my clothes. Not cut like I used to be but definitely still able to turn the heads of men half my age which is all the confirmation I need.

Countrythick6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have basically the same story as you. I weighed 135 lbs my freshman year of college and at only 5ft 9in. that was a pretty small build on a guy. Especially when all my buddies were football players. I was mainly running at the time so I wasn't unhealthy just wasn't big and muscular. They convinced me to start eating and lifting with them, now I'm at 205lbs down from 225lbs this last summer. It's been quite a transformation and like you, I'd love to compare my body with those old friends now haha. I know for sure that the super sought after jock from high school is quite fluffy now.

Nick Davis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As an up
Lost 55 lbs. Went from 38 waist to 34 and went from XL to L/medium shirt. LDL and A1c down to normal. Off prescription meds for heart and cholesterol. Diet (intermittent fasting 3x weekly) and exercise (4 times weekly at gym, 2x weekly at home with sit ups and push ups. Fit into slim fit shirts first time in my life. Better shape at 35 than 22!!!
For an update, now at 15% body fat and BMI of 24%!!!

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
As an up

For an update, now at 15% body fat and BMI of 24%!!!
That's fantastic, @Nick Davis ! Good job! Would you be willing to share any before and after photos? If so, you can crop your face out if you're concerned about privacy. If not, that's okay. I think anyone who has gotten frustrated with trying to get in shape would be very motivated to see how much you changed yourself.

Reactions: DSF140

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I was very skinny and due to my height I looked like a scare crow now I feel better as got a nice body, eat healthy and exercise but still want to get buffer thought :)
Well @giantguy23 , judging by your avatar picture, you already look like a superhero in his secret identity street clothes, so I don't know what buffer would mean :)

giantguy23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well @giantguy23 , judging by your avatar picture, you already look like a superhero in his secret identity street clothes, so I don't know what buffer would mean :)
Sorry to break it but I'm not the guy in the avatar :p he is buffer than me and I'm taller

Reactions: bkmuscledad

The Impaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was fairly middle of the road fit, I ran in high school and I rock climbed in college, but no weights. Post college got into working out and got as big as I am in the videos you can see on my profile. But then got lazy for a number of years and got out of shape, drank too much beer, etc. Now I'm back on it, up at 5:30AM, got my training schedule dialed in, my supplements and diet worked out. I'm going to get into phenomenal shape. You all should be get ready...

I was fairly middle of the road fit, I ran in high school and I rock climbed in college, but no weights. Post college got into working out and got as big as I am in the videos you can see on my profile. But then got lazy for a number of years and got out of shape, drank too much beer, etc. Now I'm back on it, up at 5:30AM, got my training schedule dialed in, my supplements and diet worked out. I'm going to get into phenomenal shape. You all should be get ready...
Ready for your new body to show in future videos ;)

Reactions: The Impaler