Has your cock ever been too "big"?

It took two years for my girlfriend to accommodate my cock. She was very tight, and penetration was very painful, later we managed to have great sex together. She climaxed when she saw my cock hard first time.

Never in a ‘nope no way is that going in me’ but often been asked to slow down or give her a break. If a girls legs are over my shoulders then that requires me to be slow and more considerate.

And as others have mentioned anal has been a no go.

Have definitely had my share of guys that have struggled with my size, both throat and hole. Oddly enough the small stature btms seem to be able to handle big cock really well, both orally and anally. Generalization, but largely true in my experience.
I fall into the frame size... you are correct. No complaints from me.. :emoji_nerd:

y size places me in the top 2% of the population. Back in my early 20s I lost my virginity to a woman who made favorable comments about my size. She was very gently in preparing me for my first time. She taught me, though I was nervous and a bit anxious, to take things slowly. It was an experience which I will never forget. Fast forward two years when I married. It was my wedding night. My bride was a virgin. I was happy to have learned several things with that first one. Things went very well. I do remember m . Ride saying, "You mean all that has to go inside me." This comment impressed the fact to take thing very easy with her. That night was a total success. A couple years later when in the Navy I met with a prostitute overseas. When my erect member became visible she refused to complete the agreement, and walked out. I was a bit older that she was. That is the only time which I have been denied penetration by a woman. Many, many years later after being widowed I began to play the field again. I was with a total of 11 women, never being refused penetration, but often got comments about my length as well as thickness. I remarried and that woman had had two children. She was in her 40s. The first time she saw my hard cock she made comments about my length and thickness. As a matter of fact often time just inserting my cock, slowly I might add, she would vaginally climax. It was great to feel the contractions of the walls of her vagina. This would excite me even more. Yes, I early on developed control of climaxing. I feel that this is a very important skill which a man should develop.

On all but one occasion anal has been impossible. Once encountered a woman where no matter how much we tried, it would not fit inside her pussy. It was a drunken night for both of us so, that may have been a factor. Besides that, only when it accidentally hits the toilet water while sitting down, which freaks me out every time!
Was the woman you could not penetrate petite?

Yes strangely. My 1st girlfriend had a friend who was tiny. About 4 ft 9 and about 35 kilos. She managed to take a really thick 8 inch plus cock balls deep easier than Sandra, my girlfriend, who slept with the same boy . Sandra was 5ft 6 inch and about 55 kilos.

Reactions: ionxx
Anal is a no go for most men because of my girth
I believe you when you say "most men," but some men like to be fisted, and ain't no way a dick is thicker than that.

Reactions: masonjames
I get off on opening a guy up, inch by inch, breath by breath. His hard muscle hole becoming softer and softer until it’s a deep wet warm fuckhole. But I have had a few guys tap out after trying.

Surprisingly yes. Had a gf that had a shallow vagina. Ended up being a medical thing in her family. Was very lucky but that has to hurt for her if im too big. We didnt date long. I hope she's had a good life since.

Reactions: RedDevilCock
I think just once and it was for anal. Was with a girl my freshman year of college and she was on top, went to put it in her ass and quickly went "nope nope nope!" and put it back in her pussy.