Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Yes but with persistence and not rushing things it all worked out. Had to keep pulling her pussy lips back even though she was dripping wet. Took a few times before she was really comfortable. She also said she could hear her pussy opening when she'd sit down to take a pee after we'd been fucking a couple of wks.
That is fucking hot, dude.

Since a few years after I started puberty...and was still growing...and had a lot left to grow....I had women start complaining and balking....nearly all want to "see"...and "touch"...and "play" with me...but usually nearly all balk at actually trying intercourse. Some will try....but I long ago learned that that is just frustrating for me and the lady if there is "no chance" she will be able to eventually stretch out wide enough...no matter how much time, patience, and lube and oral orgasms she has first...so I limit myself to women who have had experiences with others and other "criteria" that might help me decide they may be able to eventually have sex with me.....provided first and foremost they are also physically and mentally attractive to me. I am not a guy who will have sex with a woman I am not attracted to...no matter how "horny" I am...and I am always extremely horny...LOL.

For anal it’s most of the time too big...

For the pussy it’s sometimes too big but mostly “amazing” after a while of getting used to...

Years ago when in my early 20s I had a young women tell me there was no way that my erect penis was going to find itself inside of her. Over the ensuing years I have had penetration sex with many women. All were willing and able to accept my thick cock with gentle, slow penetration. The girth is over 6.5 inches midshaft with a base girth of 7.25 inches. I learned many years ago to take time for foreplay, and enter very slowly.

I was with a woman some time ago. We enjoyed sex. I withdrew momentarily. During that short interval my erection got much harder. When I attempted penetration she complained that "the head is too big."

Sometimes the partner is clamping down too hard and just doesn't realize it. *shrugs*