Has your cock ever been too "big"?

I met an Irish girl while travelling. When we got down to it, we just couldn't get my cock inside and she conceded, "you're too big". Also, with a girl I started seeing regularly, she was always in discomfort during sex no matter what. That relationship didn't last very long! It's clearly not great when your enjoyment of sex is affected but I wouldn't want to change my cock. Fortunately I have found much better fits since.

My fave position is to have a girl legs on my shoulder. My wife says that position is very uncomfortable for her because of my size. I've tried taking my time, going slow and shallow to no avail. So for years I haven't even tried doing it. When we got into swinging I saw a guy fucking her with her legs on his shoulder. Then to add insult to injury he wrapped my wife legs behind her back. That's a position I didn't know she could do. Afterwards my wife said she didn't know she could do that either. I was shocked, jealous and very turned on as I watched him fucked the hell out of my wife with his much smaller cock.

My fave position is to have a girl legs on my shoulder. My wife says that position is very uncomfortable for her because of my size. I've tried taking my time, going slow and shallow to no avail. So for years I haven't even tried doing it. When we got into swinging I saw a guy fucking her with her legs on his shoulder. Then to add insult to injury he wrapped my wife legs behind her back. That's a position I didn't know she could do. Afterwards my wife said she didn't know she could do that either. I was shocked, jealous and very turned on as I watched him fucked the hell out of my wife with his much smaller cock.
I love that position!!! I had the same issue with my ex-wife. I could only do that after I had fucked her a while and she was good and turned on and stretched out. That would be the finale position.

Reactions: AusWang85
Yes Before my wife and I got married I was engaged to her cousin. One day the cousin just broke up with me, never got a reason from her. Life went on and I married my wife and one day she said "My cousin broke up with you because you were too big for her." My wife new my cock size already because the cousin had told her sisters and her Mom. So all the cousins and my wifes sisters knew.

I get turned down a lot because of my girth

I had a woman who would not let.me fuck her without her hand wrapped around the base to limit how much went in, and a few who wouldn't even try it at all. Fortunately, my current girlfriend can take it all and hard. Unfortunately, nobody seems able to give me a deep throat blowjob. The head seems to be the limit.

I had a woman who would not let.me fuck her without her hand wrapped around the base to limit how much went in, and a few who wouldn't even try it at all. Fortunately, my current girlfriend can take it all and hard. Unfortunately, nobody seems able to give me a deep throat blowjob. The head seems to be the limit.
That's so hot, you must be really thick!

Reactions: Serpentlike
Yes, with my ex - she absolutely couldn’t handle big dicks.

No matter how much we foreplayed, prepped, lubed. We were in a relationship of 6 years and sex was probably enjoyable a handful of times.

She once mentioned to me that she had a Swiss previous one-night stand who was very small she said maybe 4 inches max and quite thin who she reckons was perfect for her vagina some of the best sex she had.

I guess small vaginas love small dicks, and bigger isn’t always better.

However a majority of women and men I’ve been with really enjoy my size.

After dating my now wife for about 6 month she could take all of me in any position but there was a lot of rough weekend where it was like her losing her virginity.

Before her every girl I was with couldn't take it or cried if I got to deep. Most recently my wife's girlfriend tried but she couldn't take it very deep either.

@HarryPalmas I won't drag our debate here, so no need to respond. But I implore you to read through these responses.

I did. So basically they always have enough even if they do not give it all. They can always control to go slower, not as deep, etc. But will never be lacking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigred12