Has your cock ever been too "big"?

I'm way yoo big like 90% of the times. I avoid sending nudes because some times it scares guys away. I'd rather show it in person because its harder to "give up" or at least easier for them to let me try. People think having a huge dick its only about being praised and attention, and it is kinda good indeed, but I do feel like I would get laid waaay more often if I was more on the average side, or at least a little big and not monstruous big like I am...

big dick problems fr

I want to say not even close......
I'm kind of thick, but not close to being one of those "big" guys.

But there was one time, that after someone gagging on just the head many, many times. I gave up on the thought of receiving oral from them. I felt like I was making them suffer for my benefit....That's not how I want to have sex.

Then too, there is my wife. We've been married for over 40 years, and not long ago she commented that I was penetrating her too deeply, and it was painful. I made sure to ease off, and asked if it was often painful for her. She said yes, so I asked her how long it has been painful for her.
Her answer....Over 40 years.

Reactions: PussyStretcher
everytime i started fucking a new gf in the past it was a struggle at first. But all of em got used to it and if they were in the mood sex always worked. Dont speak about casual hookups those work 3 out of 10

I’ve had several women have to tap out due to soreness. But I also like to dig deep.
One small chick I got about halfway in and she was done in 30 seconds. Very tight. Shaft girth right under head is 5.25 and mid shaft is 6. She was just getting to the 6 and just couldn’t. I’m always respectful when I fuck but damn it feels good to be told they can’t handle it.

everytime i started fucking a new gf in the past it was a struggle at first. But all of em got used to it and if they were in the mood sex always worked. Dont speak about casual hookups those work 3 out of 10
Forget about them light weight ladies they missing out big time, I won't go back to average size cocks again ha ha ha

Definitely requires a delicate handle on it, have definitely been told to be careful how deep I go... But not so big that it just won't fit after some "applied forcing" :p

I feel like that'd be more of an issue with a virgin, or someone who's never done anal before, rather than someone whose experienced (which all of my partners have been. One had this problem with this one college freshman I bent over who'd never done anal anything

I had something because of my size last week in fact. My wife usually has no problem accommodating me, as she's been told (during pregnancy examination stuff) that she has an elongated and oddly shaped inside bits, making it difficult for them to find her cervix, which might be why I've never hit it. Also, I usually give her head for ages before putting it in, otherwise it never goes in. And she's tight as a mouse's ear.

Well, lately she's taken to sometimes wanting the cock in first before she has the head, regardless of difficulty. It takes quite a while of gentle but forceful pushing, but it does go in eventually. I think she's enjoying the pain!? However, last week she told me to stop because she said it felt like I was ripping her open. I had to wait a minute not moving until she was OK to carry on, but I had to be very gentle for a few minutes and she said she felt sore afterwards.

I do remember though with one of my first girlfriends 30-odd years ago and way before I knew I was big, I did just shove it straight in her one time, being young and eager. She let out a yelp and told me to pull it out and clutched her cooch like I'd just kicked her in it. She told me after that I can't just push it in like that and got in a piss and sulked for the rest of the morning. She split up with me not long after, but I think it did me a favour as I then resolved to always make a girl nice and wet with my tongue first before I put it in, and I think my tongue ended up always getting more appreciation than my cock after that, and girls seemed to handle my size fine. I think.

Reactions: PussyStretcher