Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Yeah, my new girlfriend is 4’11 and has an IUD but she’s had to go back to the gynocologist because I keep dislodging it and moving it. She says I’m about twice as big as her ex, it hurts and feels sore for her about a day or two after we have sex, but she also has never had an orgasm before until she’s been with me. Now. She cums multiple times.

Also my ex apparently when sleeping around about me & it made them feel uncomfortable. She also keeps texting me trying to sleep with me again.
Very hot my sort of cock

I’ve always had an outsized black dick… Having an organ my size isn’t what it’s made to be. When I was in my 20's, and more thinner and limber, this thing attracted to me is so long, that I was able to lean over and suck about 3 inches of my own dick head, dozens of times for my own arousal! I became hooked on doing so much, that It got to a point where I didn’t need a babe suck me because they could get maybe 3 inches in their mouth anyway.

Later, I used to do this trick for the babes amusement, and somewhat shock value them before fucking them! Most were afraid of my big size anyway, because they always thought I would ruin their pussy for good. I used to have girlfriends break up with me because after trying to accommodate my sheer size over and over was just too much for them to take! So, I’d move on to another one that didn’t get too scared. Just sharing some odd issues possessing a giant sized dick. Owning one isn’t all as fun as most folks expect. He’s beautiful to look at, but not to fuck with.

I always felt like I was a freak of nature, until I found LPSG for support years ago. I knew I was extra long, but when I’m fully hard, he feels heavy dangling from my groin. I decided to figure out how heavy this thing is? So one day, I took a tape measure roll to the market so I could measure a similar large 9 to 10 inch cucumber, because I wanted to approximate the weight of my dick since he always feels solid and heavy in my hands when I'm fully erect and it always hangs downwards…

So I found a cucumber that was equal to my size - 7 inches in circumference, and I weighed it, and that thing came to 2 pounds!!! The odd thing is that it felt kinda like the same heaviness in my hand as equal to my dick weight when I'm fully erect!

Even when I thumped this cucumber with my finger when holding it, I felt the solid vibration it made, is exactly as how it feels when I thump my own dick full of blood. The same as like a solid watermelon to see if it’s ripe a fluid-mass like thump... I Kidd-you-not! This is why I believe why my dick hangs downward from my groin when I'm totally hard because of the solid weight of this huge thing... incredible as it sounds. Often I'm amazed by how some of these mostlywhite babes, can accommodate him inside them.I not sure if it’s because I’m black? But it can be a challenge even when I’m gentle. Well, that’s my story.
It's a beautiful big cock I would definitely love to take him

Unfortunately yeah, quite often. I bull for quite a few couples and was recently asked to stop with one of them and it's rare to find a new couple that actually let's me try anymore.
It sucks bro. Welcome to the never been deep throated club.

Unfortunately yes. Especially now that wife has gone through changes a bit on the early side of life. Always been super tight with issues of ripping her even being gentle. She doesn't mind me hitting her cervix, it's the girth she has problems with.
Blow jobs are basically head jobs. Tight at either end.

Unfortunately yes. Especially now that wife has gone through changes a bit on the early side of life. Always been super tight with issues of ripping her even being gentle. She doesn't mind me hitting her cervix, it's the girth she has problems with.
Blow jobs are basically head jobs. Tight at either end.
Extremely understandable and unfortunate though sounds like you are working around it.
(When ladies change early in life it forces endowed men who had issues to begin with to change with them as well.)

Yes, my size is nearly always a problem in some way.

Both guys and girls say that it hurts too much if I try to go deep so I often have to stop when I’m at my horniest. And blowjobs are problematic too … I’m too big for anyone to suck more than about a few inches (so far anyway) and I’ve had my cock injured by teeth on more than a few occasions 😫

Unfortunately it happens more often then I'd like it to. Most of the times women are too scared to even try, some of them do but ask me to stop or don't let me fuck as hard as I want/need to cum. Gay bottom guys are the best, most of them are actually happy when they see my size and are able to take it well but it has happened some times they bailing out or just don't being able to take it all...
I tend to look for fistee guys, they're used to fists so they never give up on a huge cock

I've been turned down by both guys and chicks, and don't argue. There are times when I've said no to a cock that I think is dangerously thick even though I'm a vers dude who likes bottoming. My parents are very liberal when it comes to sex, but they taught me one good lesson — that it's a bad idea ever to force a partner into something he or she doesn't want to do