Have you ever been the biggest cock at a party?

Aarsbei

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been both the biggest and the smallest. On the first occasion I was a powertop. They really loved my plowings and I felt worshipped. The second occasion I was younger and curious and ended up experimenting and getting used by three really hung daddies.

Str82222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have. I am not that big at 6.5L but am pretty fucking thick at 6.5G. My buddy was banging a chick he brought home, Butterface, nice body.His door was open, he called out for me, come here. She wants to be split roasted. I got hard instantly, he had her in doggy, she has not seen me or my cock. He pulled out. gave her pussy to me, he got in front for the BJ, When she got his cock in her mouth, I went in slow, and deliberate balls deep, and she fucking grunted and HOLY FUCK! She was tight as could be, And my buddy, great guy, but probably 5 X 4.5. I pulled all the way out slow and went balls deep again slow, she was WTFing, Her pussy was so tight all the way to the bottom. My buddy started skull fucking her and I pounded the shit out of her. I just fucking railed her. She made a Squirting gushing mess. My buddy was like, WTF, I banged her for 30 minutes, you fuck her for 2 minutes and...........The power of girth!
Nice!!!

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Playing strip poker with a group when I was in college. Of course I was losing and had to stand up and take my last article (briefs) off. Several of the girls were staring and my good buddy at the time blurred out, “Jesus, look at that hog hanging there”

Many of the girls were topless so I couldn’t help having a semi .......;)

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was known to be the biggest guy with a group of a few guys, but mostly hippyish girl friends, back in college and had some previous sex with a couple of the girls a year or so before. After a very crazy night :emoji_8ball:, I made some motions and waited to bang the girl I was attracted to in her bedroom because she heard about my dick from a friend, and we’d hit it off pretty well. Honestly, I was a bit desperate about it, I needed it that night. Some guy friend yelled at her to stop near the end, but she came in, closed the door, took her clothes off, laid down and we had some pretty rough sex while the party was still going. Good fuck. Big wet spot.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kinda. I've only been seen at a party semi or soft, and got some ok reviews, but Im not huge.

But at one party I did not attend my good friend showed a few pics of my hard cock to her friends, female and male. Apparently many of the guys/girls said it was a shame I was not there as I was bigger than all the guys. My friend agreed, so I assume it was true!

Brett222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive been to nude pool parties, where ive been the only uncircumcised guy and the only completely shaved and hairless uncut guy too. Ive never had biggest penis at the parties either

Str82222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been to nude pool parties, where ive been the only uncircumcised guy and the only completely shaved and hairless uncut guy too. Ive never had biggest penis at the parties either
OH how was that? The people like looking at your uncircumcised penis and hairless package?

Reactions: Brett222

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at a swingers party three girls three guys. My gal and I were the only ones not married. We drank played a swap clothing game then screwed all night. The two husbands watched as I screwed their wives all night. I was the biggest by far. It was so cool watching my gal and both wives kneeling at my feet or two women take care of me while the third gal serviced them. The men were so disappointed that we did a repeat and left them at home. They had choices and they chose my fatty!

Where and when did this happen? Sounds exactly like something that happened to me once but I wasn't the biggest guy.