Have you ever had sex/masturbated while somebody was sleeping near you?

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex-boyfriends used to have sex with me when I was passed out drunk. I used to get really drunk and I would pass out and not move and the only reason I found out was because I put a pen camera in the room and found out that he was basically having sex with me every time I fell asleep put it in my butt everything I actually caught yeast infections
Thank fuck he is your Ex boyfriend, seems an utter shitbag.

Reactions: lapdog2001

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my ex-boyfriends used to have sex with me when I was passed out drunk. I used to get really drunk and I would pass out and not move and the only reason I found out was because I put a pen camera in the room and found out that he was basically having sex with me every time I fell asleep put it in my butt everything I actually caught yeast infections
That’s rape, plain and simple. What a piece of shit that guy is!

Reactions: lapdog2001

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I bet that was awesome watching the video the next day
It was a surprise for me and my friends that watched it. I figured it out it was me even though it zoomed out twice before I realized it was me. Now my friends and to wait for the camera to zoom out to see my face. When it did the gasping and shock was hysterical.

Reactions: Nemorex

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many times...I have a buddy I travel with...I always jerk off in the morning...so when I travel I do the same thing....normally we have separate beds but occasionally we've shared a bed. Initially I tried to be discreet, but once I realized he knew what I was doing, I just jerked, cleaned up and went back to sleep. It's not a big deal but it does add to my level of excitement.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I stayed with him for a couple years after that too.. I'm not sure what I was thinking
I've been in an abusive relationship, too. It's not always easy to leave right away. I think it took me about 6-7 months to go.

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
I have done it many times during travel with my friends while they are sleeping in the same room.

I have also done it with the wife sleeping next to me. The first time I had sex with her, two of my friends were sleeping in the same room. She was a virgin and we had to be very quiet. It was during my college graduation weekend.