Have you ever had sex/masturbated while somebody was sleeping near you?

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex-boyfriends used to have sex with me when I was passed out drunk. I used to get really drunk and I would pass out and not move and the only reason I found out was because I put a pen camera in the room and found out that he was basically having sex with me every time I fell asleep put it in my butt everything I actually caught yeast infections
Thank fuck he is your Ex boyfriend, seems an utter shitbag.

Reactions: lapdog2001

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my ex-boyfriends used to have sex with me when I was passed out drunk. I used to get really drunk and I would pass out and not move and the only reason I found out was because I put a pen camera in the room and found out that he was basically having sex with me every time I fell asleep put it in my butt everything I actually caught yeast infections
That’s rape, plain and simple. What a piece of shit that guy is!

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I bet that was awesome watching the video the next day
It was a surprise for me and my friends that watched it. I figured it out it was me even though it zoomed out twice before I realized it was me. Now my friends and to wait for the camera to zoom out to see my face. When it did the gasping and shock was hysterical.

Reactions: Nemorex

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many times...I have a buddy I travel with...I always jerk off in the morning...so when I travel I do the same thing....normally we have separate beds but occasionally we've shared a bed. Initially I tried to be discreet, but once I realized he knew what I was doing, I just jerked, cleaned up and went back to sleep. It's not a big deal but it does add to my level of excitement.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I stayed with him for a couple years after that too.. I'm not sure what I was thinking
I've been in an abusive relationship, too. It's not always easy to leave right away. I think it took me about 6-7 months to go.

Reactions: Antoniooo

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
I have done it many times during travel with my friends while they are sleeping in the same room.

I have also done it with the wife sleeping next to me. The first time I had sex with her, two of my friends were sleeping in the same room. She was a virgin and we had to be very quiet. It was during my college graduation weekend.

gbaby25

Sexy Member
Media
After a night out when I was in college, a bunch of us crashed at a friend's house. There were a few of us in the living room and I hooked up with one of the girls after we thought everyone else was asleep. Turns out not everyone was, and we weren't as quiet as we thought It still comes up every now and then.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Masturbated yes a few times, sex no.

For masturbation, I was sleeping on the floor in a hut with some other guys. We had all masturbated, inside our own sleeping bags, before going to sleep so there wasn't any ice left to be broken. I woke up in the middle of the night, horny when they were all asleep so I masturbated again.

I have also done the same with my sleeping wife. Sometimes we have started some foreplay and she has fallen asleep before we have got to the action so I have ended up masturbating and then going to sleep myself. I have also woken in the middle of the night and stroked one out.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have masturbated in bed next to my sleeping wife. When I was younger I would sometimes wake up so horny I couldn't fall back asleep. She was sleeping soundly, so I slowly jacked off and quickly fell back asleep.
Me too.

Reactions: Nemorex

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I slept over after a party, we were all pretty well past things and just fell asleep in armchairs on the floor and sofa. I was on the floor but on a blanket. There were half a dozen goys snoring when I felt a hand find my cock and it was a cute young guy I'd fancied but thought he was with his lover who'd been sleeping in another corenr. Naturally my cock rose, I quietly pulled him under the blanket, one hand whipping my shorts off and then finding his halfway down before they finally came off, so two semi-naked bodies with cocks facing. Lots of silent snogging, half an ear out for anyone moving. That's when he turned over, my cock found his tight hole and he pushed back. It was the quietest fuck I've ever had, even the mighty push at the climax was done in silence, and my hand was suddenly filled with his jizz. He slipped away leaving me to clean my hands.
The next morning no one gave me a look, deep sleepers all of them, he came over with a cup of coffee and a wicked little grin, mouthing "ssshhh".