Have you ever paid to suck a huge cock?

Maybe he could have posted it in both the Gay thread and the Bisexual thread at the same time? Or maybe the Female thread too. We all fit so neatly into our little silos! :cool:

I believe you are correct in the first part.

Not sure about the silos comment; but I have scene less obvious threads moved accordingly as "cock sucking" is not something attributed to all all men in general and the Ask a Man category is probably something to ask all men of any preference.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no way.. there is the (false) idea that straight men are better than gay men.
What a pity.. man you are in san diego you can find a lot of sexy men in a cruising bar, why do you have to pay for sucking a dick?
generaly straight men pay for be sucked by a woman some of them find really exciting to paid because it is the only way that they have got for excuse themselfn that they cab have head from an other guy.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never put a penny out to do it and never made an offer to pay a man just to suck him off no matter how delicious his penis looks.

MASTEROFMALICE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would take it as a personal insult to have to pay money to ANY person just so I could make THEM feel good. It's why I would never buy a hooker and, to a lesser extent, why I don't go to strip clubs.

Why give money to a women just so she can make my horny and then NOT have sex with me?