Hayden Greene

Since I saw people talking about it, he did a q&a video on his youtube several months back and one question was about his sexuality and religion. Basically, he said that he is straight and a Christian and that he has nothing against lgbt people and actually has some friends that are gay. Honestly I find it refreshing to find an actual non hateful Christian for once.
I understand but no one said otherwise. That he's straight I didn't have so many doubts about that but being straight nowadays doesn't mean anything, I believe that many here wonder about these things because they haven't seen this video, I haven't seen it.

I think he looks better naked, covered in sweat with his tight balls drained of cum and a look of sheer gratitude on his pretty little face personally...
We’ll…that too. ; )

Reactions: jhaynes8585
Do you think he realizes guy’s are jacking off to him? I jacked off to this video yesterday.

View attachment 114367301
Lol. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by saying you probably had too much dopamine in your head and too much blood in your penis to have made you ask such a silly question. Do we think that this hot-as-hell, farmboy twink who posts sexual content of himself on OnlyFans where he can clearly see how many male subscribers are following him, if he realizes that guys jerk off to him. :joy::laughing::joy::laughing:

Lol. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by saying you probably had too much dopamine in your head and too much blood in your penis to have made you ask such a silly question. Do we think that this hot-as-hell, farmboy twink who posts sexual content of himself on OnlyFans where he can clearly see how many male subscribers are following him, if he realizes that guys jerk off to him. :joy::laughing::joy::laughing:
Definitely. I hope he ralizes and gets off of it. Thinking before every post how he can tease us more …. Someone is bound to buy nudes 300 a piece.

Just imagine him eating out a pussy or fucking some girl… I’d gladly pay for that

We’ll…that too. ; )
lol u took my line. He’s such a sweet looking guy I always wonder if he just has convos with his folks like “this brings in $$” and who cares as my career options are fitness, modeling etc. he needs to cash in now and he will only get better.

Reactions: Brant Stevens
Yeah, ok. You’re right. Unless he’s really naive, I guess he must know gay men are likely his primary audience. But maybe he thinks we are just admiring his fitness, not stroking our cocks and shooting our jizz every time he flexes his biceps and tight abs.

Definitely. I hope he ralizes and gets off of it. Thinking before every post how he can tease us more …. Someone is bound to buy nudes 300 a piece.

Just imagine him eating out a pussy or fucking some girl… I’d gladly pay for that
I’m guessing he gets to fuck all the girls he wants…maybe more than one at a time.

Yeah, ok. You’re right. Unless he’s really naive, I guess he must know gay men are likely his primary audience. But maybe he thinks we are just admiring his fitness, not stroking our cocks and shooting our jizz every time he flexes his biceps and tight abs.
Lol. I got my friend to do this and i dont know if he realized i used his shirtless progress pics to jack off to

what do you guys fantasize about when you jerk off to him? fucking his tight pussy?
I focus on body worship - him standing there naked, flexing, while I massage all of his muscles with warm oil, finishing with his cock.