Hayden Greene

But they'll show their penis? That makes no sense.

Also, Hayden doesn't really have an ass worth showing anyway. He's lacking back there given how he looks in his pants and tall dudes tend to have very small asses. I can see him wanting to keep that covered. Unless you have a bubble butt you can almost twerk with, there is no need to show it at all.
It makes sense in the mind of a straight guy who feels more comfortable showing his dick to other dudes who will imagine giving him blowjobs and whatnot, but less comfortable showing his ass to dudes who would imagine butt-fucking him.

He doesn't have a big ass as he doesn't seem to work at the gym with a focus on growing that shit as he doesn't intend to use his ass for any purpose lol
He is straight so he doesn't need to use it for any purpose that matters to people here

but arent we all supposed to be so thirsty we abandon perspective and just assume that everyone posted here is gay and wants whatever we want? ;)

Reactions: Dokteki
No one is saying he needs to, but people are saying he has a good ass (which he doesn't) and that he doesn't want to show it over the thought of being topped, which is laughable given he clearly has nothing back there worth the attention so why even worry about that.
Honestly, I don't care if he has a big ass or not, I'm not very attracted to men like that, clearly his muscles take up the space left by the fact that he doesn't have a very attractive ass, I would spend the day savoring them with all my might pleasure of the world lol

Yeah, in case y'all haven't noticed, the mods have this thread under a microscope. Pics are getting deleted almost immediately now.
not just this thread, every thread is like that these days. this site is more like ipsg instagram, post, support, group. cos you're only allowed to post things from instagram.

not just this thread, every thread is like that these days. this site is more like ipsg instagram, post, support, group. cos you're only allowed to post things from instagram.
Instagram content is also covered by copyright so it can be removed as well