Hayden Greene

Guys, don’t waste your time or money. Leave him for the teenage girls. You’ll never see any more of him than you have. I’m super confident of that.
Just use your imagination. We've seen enough that the full Hayden is pretty easy to picture.

Reactions: Brant Stevens
Guys, don’t waste your time or money. Leave him for the teenage girls. You’ll never see any more of him than you have. I’m super confident of that.
He just needs some encouragement, the pressure from subscribers to unsubscribe if he doesn't progress with his content should help a lot lol but I believe he already has a sugar daddy out there paying his expenses out there

He just needs some encouragement, the pressure from subscribers to unsubscribe if he doesn't progress with his content should help a lot lol but I believe he already has a sugar daddy out there paying his expenses out there
encouragement, lol

• Haha
Reactions: samuelviana700
If you're trying to play strategy master to find a way to get Hayden to go fully nude give it up, you're not gonna make it happen lol.

Only way it happens in future is if he chooses it, namely if his expenses get ahead of income. You're not going to lead some grassroots subscriber effort to make him do what you want.

Imagine playing with his joystick while he plays his game
It looks like he has a boo boo on his hand, it’s red. I would kiss it, then lick it, then suck him off, then let him fuck me!

Oh shit…did that go too far? I might have lost control. :rolleyes: