Hayden Greene

Honestly if you think about it his audience bought him and his mom a car and allowed him to move to Florida. He told me personally no nudes “yet” but I feel like eventually he’ll have to do something to maintain his lifestyle that was provided to him by gay guys lol I still find it funny that any guy that’s making a living on OF is supported by homosexuals. Regardless ‍♂️

Honestly if you think about it his audience bought him and his mom a car and allowed him to move to Florida. He told me personally no nudes “yet” but I feel like eventually he’ll have to do something to maintain his lifestyle that was provided to him by gay guys lol I still find it funny that any guy that’s making a living on OF is supported by homosexuals. Regardless ‍♂️
By including the "yet" it has the expected results that you have hope there will be nudes in the future even if he has no intention of ever doing them.

Who can guarantee that he doesn't send nudes or perform other 'services' even if it doesn't involve sex with gay people he knows more discreetly in his WhatsApp contacts? lol, I believe he earns more outside of Onlyfans with the gay community that we don't know about

And maybe he never will and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. He has control over his content and we have control over our wallets <3
Agreed. You’re right but I’m just pointing out that everybody knows the deal and what ppl want. Basically guys like him put themselves in a vulnerable situation where their fans pay for their lifestyle and in order to maintain it they’ll have to give in more than likely I subbed one time… and that’s it until better content and unfortunately guys like this don’t have a real job so they depend on their fans so we’ll see how far he’ll go

k

Agreed. You’re right but I’m just pointing out that everybody knows the deal and what ppl want. Basically guys like him put themselves in a vulnerable situation where their fans pay for their lifestyle and in order to maintain it they’ll have to give in more than likely I subbed one time… and that’s it until better content and unfortunately guys like this don’t have a real job so they depend on their fans so we’ll see how far he’ll go
Just curious as to why you think he doesn’t have a real job? From what I’ve noticed most of his posts don’t account for his entire day?

Reactions: TRAUMATICMANGO
Just curious as to why you think he doesn’t have a real job? From what I’ve noticed most of his posts don’t account for his entire day?
I mean is that a rhetorical question cuz I feel like you know what I mean… not down playing his income cuz he CLEARLY makes a good living… just referring to social media as a career which has it’s draw backs… like consistently satisfying your base. He’s young and looks good and that’s his job as I see it… and that will end. Just an observation…

I mean is that a rhetorical question cuz I feel like you know what I mean… not down playing his income cuz he CLEARLY makes a good living… just referring to social media as a career which has it’s draw backs… like consistently satisfying your base. He’s young and looks good and that’s his job as I see it… and that will end. Just an observation…
Haha sorry I didn’t! I had just finished a double shift and I was already in shut down mode!! I get you now though!