Henry Cavill

I think I can see the lines of his underwear through his costume, always had him down as a boxers guys but maybe he had briefs on for filming
Enough cake to feed a family of four (fans myself then passes out). Very possible for the filming. That suit reminds me of the one i used to wear when alpine ski racing. I am a boxer briefs guy, but I always had to wear briefs or a jock under those damn things.

Reactions: Anron and rippingtx
I think I can see the lines of his underwear through his costume, always had him down as a boxers guys but maybe he had briefs on for filming
With as large as his ass is and his confidence in showing it off, he may be a jock or commando kind of guy just to avoid the underwear lines.

Has he ever went fully nude?
A quick google search and you’d have your answer. But no, he’s just shown ass.
Correct, if you are in this thread posting you should have gone through enough pages to answer this question yourself. If you are having trouble you may want to use this link www.google.com

Lena, thanks for being Legendary. :heart:

Reactions: LadyLena
Has he ever went fully nude?
He wore a 'modesty pouch' in his nude-ish scene on "The Tudors" and showed his ass (click to expand):
HC's tudors highlight reel
anigif_sub-buzz-11409-1512041732-5.gif

SCdy.gif

Henry_Cavill_TudorsGIF_02.gif

giphy.gif

bbe7996d985b9dfb3ab6aa1254ff3c74--love-henry-charles-brandon.jpg

Henry%20Cavill%2002.jpg

henry-cavill-gay-role-3.jpg

But he has not shown penis. Still it's nice seeing his booty at about 24 or 25 years old.

I didn’t make it past the third episode. the confusing plot plus the lack of nudity just sucked the Christmas spirit right out of me. It was a year ago this time. i remember waking up the day it released and i came straight here for a nudity report and was utterly gutted. i have zero nudity expectations for season 2 (lemme correct that: i have zero male nudity expectations for season 2) but at least it will be a more straightforward storyline and it won’t take until the last episode to make sense LOL

I didn’t make it past the third episode. the confusing plot plus the lack of nudity just sucked the Christmas spirit right out of me. It was a year ago this time. i remember waking up the day it released and i came straight here for a nudity report and was utterly gutted. i have zero nudity expectations for season 2 (lemme correct that: i have zero male nudity expectations for season 2) but at least it will be a more straightforward storyline and it won’t take until the last episode to make sense LOL

Well...for a fraction of a second, we did get a glimpse of 1/3 of his butt cheek :joy::joy::sob:

The Witcher 105 Cavill 23.jpg