5df9996a33f689d7458f9fbedbc1fd523d8f77d4.gifv

844be6301036b942f672bf9817680c72d2b93c37.gifv
7f8cc6807e3c8352de7b18e3201c212a49343779.gifv

f5523c07978136bf9651245720a57c226b584e10.gifv
9fad7006e2d2e553867160ce7cd6f9213ff0f681.gifv

tumblr post.

Those tiddies refuse to be contained... :weary_face:
Tbh! His nipples set me up :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

He's definitely a Nerd/geek. Just a good-looking one with a great body and ass. He is known to play videogames during shooting of TV shows and movies. Hell. He even built his own gaming PC. Also very private. So I can see why he isn't comfortable with nudity, sex scenes, or anything shirtless. Now that he has a bit of power he can dictate what happens in most of the stuff he's in now.
Henry isn’t a real actor. He limits himself and isn’t immersed in the craft. He’s never played a gay/bi character. I’m sure that’s because he’s a white middle aged conservative man. But all the great actors do play gay at least once

Henry isn’t a real actor. He limits himself and isn’t immersed in the craft. He’s never played a gay/bi character. I’m sure that’s because he’s a white middle aged conservative man. But all the great actors do play gay at least once
Well there was that one character in “Stardust” where in the end it is revealed he is up to fucking Alex Baldwin

I don't wanna get blocked because I love this place but I should insult you rn because you're insulting Daddy Henry.

He might not be THE BEST actor in the world but... he doesn't, like, HAVE to do a gay character to be histrionic or whatever. And I mean, you can hate him or love him. That's okay. But that opinion was pure bullcrap. Sorry, I had to say it.

He might not be THE BEST actor in the world but... he doesn't, like, HAVE to do a gay character to be histrionic or whatever. And I mean, you can hate him or love him. That's okay. But that opinion was pure bullcrap. Sorry, I had to say it.
Yeah that’s a dumb take, and it’s funny considering he has done a gay role even though it was treated like a joke

Moving on. I mean... who gives a F about his acting when he looks (looked) like this?:
c15a195b5f3ea7ba1d64221fb454517d.gif

Just kidding.
No, I'm not.
He's fucking hot af yesterday, today and tomorrow! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
And yes. I will forever have an obsession about Walter Marshall! :rolleyes:

Moving on. I mean... who gives a F about his acting when he looks (looked) like this?:
View attachment 136255141

Just kidding.
No, I'm not.
He's fucking hot af yesterday, today and tomorrow! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
This character/version of Henry kinda makes me think of those types of guys that is like a regular in a bar, handsome but kinda greasy-looking, maybe hasn't showered for a week or two, and probably already slept with half of the people in that bar. And yet you're horny/lonely, and you still wanna take him home for the night, and fuck his brains out. And the next time you see him, he will probably pretend he doesn't know you at all, lol.

So yeah this is probably how barslut Henry would look like, lol

72f97a3a31a0ccff2640d5c04c46e033.gif

This character/version of Henry kinda makes me think of those types of guys that is like a regular in a bar, handsome but kinda greasy-looking, maybe hasn't showered for a week or two, and probably already slept with half of the people in that bar. And yet you're horny/lonely, and you still wanna take him home for the night, and fuck his brains out. And the next time you see him, he will probably pretend he doesn't know you at all, lol.

So yeah this is probably how barslut Henry would look like, lol

View attachment 136282381
Ooooooor he could be the messy husband type lmao

Funnily enough (well, not so funny because he ghosted me and got away a year ago), I had a guy who was a choir colleague. I fell for him and I think he fell for me too but neither of us declared that we liked each other. So one day, I think he freaked out and we never appeared again. I'm still waiting for him to come back. Yeah, I'm so stupid... because the pain he caused me, I'm still hurt. But whatever. And yeah, he kinda looked like Walter Marshall, I'm not even kidding.

Reactions: Touya90
View attachment 136255141

Just kidding.
No, I'm not.
Fuck.

Reactions: deleted23914371