Henry Cavill

GQNlrgjWsAAQ4BO

Yeah but chances are that he takes his shirt off when the baby is born like how most guys are doing now in days
If he decides to post the baby. He's fairly private about his own life. Dude just disappears when he's not promoting something.

Reactions: Lois supermarvel
If he decides to post the baby. He's fairly private about his own life. Dude just disappears when he's not promoting something.
Unfortunately he used to share so much before he posted his girlfriend then a fraction of his fan base got real nasty real quick and he shot it down and became super private, A shame I miss those days when he would post a random selfie after a run or a picture with his dog

Reactions: Touya90
Unfortunately he used to share so much before he posted his girlfriend then a fraction of his fan base got real nasty real quick and he shot it down and became super private, A shame I miss those days when he would post a random selfie after a run or a picture with his dog
Me too, I hate it when the fans are the reason why their fave won’t post pics

Reactions: Xapji
I don't think it's that, I think he's just busy and... well, preparing to be a father which is not a small thing lol I think once the baby is here he'll post more often, and what does it have to do with being a dad? There's a gazillion dads who post photos and videos at the beach without a shirt lmao

OH SWEET GEEZUZ, FUCK
View attachment 135428901
I WANT HIM TO BRUTALLY FUCK ME AND LEAVE ME UNABLE TO WALK FOR A WEEK...I MEAN DAYUMMM
i forgot that Glen Powell is in this movie too, i would love to see them working togwther again sharing more screen time together