Henry Cavill

Lois supermarvel

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately he used to share so much before he posted his girlfriend then a fraction of his fan base got real nasty real quick and he shot it down and became super private, A shame I miss those days when he would post a random selfie after a run or a picture with his dog
Me too, I hate it when the fans are the reason why their fave won’t post pics

Reactions: Xapji

glamah91

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think it's that, I think he's just busy and... well, preparing to be a father which is not a small thing lol I think once the baby is here he'll post more often, and what does it have to do with being a dad? There's a gazillion dads who post photos and videos at the beach without a shirt lmao

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OH SWEET GEEZUZ, FUCK
View attachment 135428901
I WANT HIM TO BRUTALLY FUCK ME AND LEAVE ME UNABLE TO WALK FOR A WEEK...I MEAN DAYUMMM
i forgot that Glen Powell is in this movie too, i would love to see them working togwther again sharing more screen time together

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH SWEET GEEZUZ, FUCK
View attachment 135428901
I WANT HIM TO BRUTALLY FUCK ME AND LEAVE ME UNABLE TO WALK FOR A WEEK...I MEAN DAYUMMM
He looks so sweaty and musky. I need him without showering. I need to sniff and lick his sweaty musky hairy pits and balls and lick clean the sweat of his hairy cock :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His peak?

tumblr_pdnshvJ4QN1vls7je_500.jpg