Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In high school I was quite a shy kid, kind of semi-closeted but it wasn't something I talked about too much, let alone had any action. There were mostly boys in our class, and I had a hormonal crush on a classmate (can't really call him a friend, we didn't hang out too much after school). He was the proverbial bad boy, tall, well built, rode a motorcycle, had a pierced ear and had a very prominent bulge in his tight fitting jeans.

Despite having the potential to be the class bully, he was actually quite nice and showed some interest (curiosity?) in me. Occasionally he would brush his huge bulge against me in the corridors and smile, when there was an empty seat next to me, he would always find a way to sit there and engage in some sort of conversation, while at the same time pressing his leg next to mine or rubbing his shoulder next to mine.

One time he asked me to help him with math, so he came over to my place to study. We had a big house, but my study room was my bedroom as well, with my bed right next to my desk. He immediately laid on my bed, adjusted his bulge, started staring at the ceiling and talking about his girlfriend, sports (he was into boxing), while at the same time gently touching his big arms, his neck, his face, his abs... I still remember the feeling, like bubbles from a champagne crawling up my spine and my ears, I found it unbelievably sexy to have this big hunky piece of meat laying in my bed, fully clothed and talking nonsense.

He was also quite aware that I had a crush on him, so once after P.E. we were alone in the changing room (all the other guys were already gone), and he took his boxers off, turned towards me, talked for a few seconds, and then got clothed and left. As if he was giving me this "present" in a way - showing me what he got, because nobody ever changed their underwear after P.E. And he had a spectacular ass, nice hairy thighs, a very meaty uncut cock bouncing of his thighs as he was turning away, and a huge pair of balls.

I saw him 10 years later during on our class graduation anniversary. He asked me if I found a nice man, hugged me, squeezed my buttock and kissed me on the neck. We're friends on Facebook, he has a steady girlfriend and still does boxing.

Loved this... nothing better than a secure guy who knows what he has and doesn't mind having it be enjoyed--to a point--by others. Your interest was harmless enough and it's cool that he could see that and indulged you a little.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a light crush on a friend but I'm not sure if it's just one sided or if there is something there.

I've had two things happen that make me think there may be more there.

First: We take lunch often together and we enjoy talking about a wide arrange of things. Basically life stuff but nothing personal or sexual. This one time we went to a usual lunch spot. Lucked out and got a booth together but it was a tight fit. The cushion seats were not right on top of each other but very close.

While waiting for the food our legs occasionally touched. Nothing long pressing but it did make me a bit nervous. After we ate though both of my legs got right inl with his. I semi moved but also was waiting for him to wiggle position first as my seat was pushed closer to the table and it was more difficult for me to move. He didn't move at all and we spent the rest of waiting for the check like this which was a good 15 to 20 minutes. Am I reading too much into this? Do guys not really care when they basically manspread hold hands but with their legs?

Second: His computer went blank and asked if a could figure out what happened. Went to help him out, my first thought was the computer screen cord to the computer was unplugged. But it wasn't. He was about a few inches away from me and was looking as well. Once I knew it wasn't that I looked to make sure the screen was on - I moved my hand to find the tiny button on the right side sliding to find it my friend who was close did the same thing as to help find it. He casually placed his hand on top of mine and held there for a good min. It could of been out of frustration or just an accident. It made me nervous because it wasn't my action at all. Does this happen often to straight/bi guys and they just ignore it?

Should I push further or is there a clear sign to indicate he's interested in more to look out for? Honestly I think it's wishful thinking and I'm find with keeping it as friends. He provides enough attention and is very good looking so that it's fun to fantasize about.

Long post but I'm really confused by all of this and would appreciate any feedback.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a light crush on a friend but I'm not sure if it's just one sided or if there is something there.

I've had two things happen that make me think there may be more there.

First: We take lunch often together and we enjoy talking about a wide arrange of things. Basically life stuff but nothing personal or sexual. This one time we went to a usual lunch spot. Lucked out and got a booth together but it was a tight fit. The cushion seats were not right on top of each other but very close.

While waiting for the food our legs occasionally touched. Nothing long pressing but it did make me a bit nervous. After we ate though both of my legs got right inl with his. I semi moved but also was waiting for him to wiggle position first as my seat was pushed closer to the table and it was more difficult for me to move. He didn't move at all and we spent the rest of waiting for the check like this which was a good 15 to 20 minutes. Am I reading too much into this? Do guys not really care when they basically manspread hold hands but with their legs?

Second: His computer went blank and asked if a could figure out what happened. Went to help him out, my first thought was the computer screen cord to the computer was unplugged. But it wasn't. He was about a few inches away from me and was looking as well. Once I knew it wasn't that I looked to make sure the screen was on - I moved my hand to find the tiny button on the right side sliding to find it my friend who was close did the same thing as to help find it. He casually placed his hand on top of mine and held there for a good min. It could of been out of frustration or just an accident. It made me nervous because it wasn't my action at all. Does this happen often to straight/bi guys and they just ignore it?

Should I push further or is there a clear sign to indicate he's interested in more to look out for? Honestly I think it's wishful thinking and I'm find with keeping it as friends. He provides enough attention and is very good looking so that it's fun to fantasize about.

Long post but I'm really confused by all of this and would appreciate any feedback.

Would it be a terrible thing if you were friends who were comfortable with that kind of intimate touch, but not more than that? I like to be in close proximity to my guy friends (admittedly more so with the ones I find aesthetically pleasing). I give and get long hugs, find other reasons to initiate contact and love when they do it on their own. But I don't want to push things further.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a concert last night with a friend I don't know super well. I've noticed he's pretty relaxed with casual touching, so I give and get long hugs and find other reasons to make contact. We were in a dense crowd and he was dancing around right in front of me, bumping his butt more than a few times into the front of my jeans.A few times I drummed out the beat on his back with my fists and stuff like that. I just like that kind of bond with another dude.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would it be a terrible thing if you were friends who were comfortable with that kind of intimate touch, but not more than that? I like to be in close proximity to my guy friends (admittedly more so with the ones I find aesthetically pleasing). I give and get long hugs, find other reasons to initiate contact and love when they do it on their own. But I don't want to push things further.
I'm more than fine with it but I'm gay and it confuses me. If I was straight I wouldn't even bother noticing it. For some reason I have this stupid ability to make straight guys curious after befriending them and getting close to them. I would much prefer to keep friendship - I guess another point would be, should I address it or leave it be? If he wanted more I would be more than willing to give a helping hand - but I'm not gonna risk my friendship for it. He seems to be sexually frustrated in my opinion.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm more than fine with it but I'm gay and it confuses me. If I was straight I wouldn't even bother noticing it. For some reason I have this stupid ability to make straight guys curious after befriending them and getting close to them. I would much prefer to keep friendship - I guess another point would be, should I address it or leave it be? If he wanted more I would be more than willing to give a helping hand - but I'm not gonna risk my friendship for it. He seems to be sexually frustrated in my opinion.
Makes sense and I can understand treading carefully... even if his dick is telling him he wants something to happen, he might regret it later and somehow make it "Your fault". For me I don't really do much in the way of sex so I'm fine just having bro-ey moments with guys like this and feeing that bond. Not to say I might not take him up on a little handsy action but I'm fine either way.

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At the gym day before yesterday. Older guy but maybe 50s. Hairy. Pretty hot. I was doing legs and I do a lot of weight. He was looking at me the whole time I was pushing it. I had knee wraps on. So when I was done, I took them off and rolled them up and set them aside. Five minutes later he's over there feeling of them. I went to see what was up and he was clearly a bit surprised. I said is everything ok, and he was like "yeah, just wanted to see if they were elastic or what" - they were covered in my sweat and I think there was more to it than that but who knows. He stared a lot.

rodentarm89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s kind of a long story, but here goes. I’ve been friends with a guy for about 6 or 7 years and by now, he’s become my best friend. I’ve always considered myself straight, and so has he, since we both have dated and fucked girls.

For as long as I remember, he’s always been kinda flirty with me. There was a time in which we would mess around witg who got the bigger dick, and he once sent me a snapchat with a mark on a ruler just to prove that he got a bigger deal. That same night, we were talking over the phone and he said that he was getting fit, and without even asking, he sent me a shirtless snap of him. After a few minutes of silence, he hung up, so I guess he kinda felt uncomfortable.

Apart from that, we’ve always been kinda touchy. Our legs have made physical contact several times, we’ve wrestled (and he’s put his crotch over my face), we’ve seen each other in boxers (he once took a pic of me but then deleted it) and so more stuff. Lately he’s been joking about jerkin off together and even sucking each other’s dick. I can’t say that I’m reluctant to do it, since I am a little interested in doing it, ngl. But I feel like it would be super awkward and maybe he is just messing around. Besides, I’ve never kissed or messed around with a guy. What should I do?

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s kind of a long story, but here goes. I’ve been friends with a guy for about 6 or 7 years and by now, he’s become my best friend. I’ve always considered myself straight, and so has he, since we both have dated and fucked girls.

For as long as I remember, he’s always been kinda flirty with me. There was a time in which we would mess around witg who got the bigger dick, and he once sent me a snapchat with a mark on a ruler just to prove that he got a bigger deal. That same night, we were talking over the phone and he said that he was getting fit, and without even asking, he sent me a shirtless snap of him. After a few minutes of silence, he hung up, so I guess he kinda felt uncomfortable.

Apart from that, we’ve always been kinda touchy. Our legs have made physical contact several times, we’ve wrestled (and he’s put his crotch over my face), we’ve seen each other in boxers (he once took a pic of me but then deleted it) and so more stuff. Lately he’s been joking about jerkin off together and even sucking each other’s dick. I can’t say that I’m reluctant to do it, since I am a little interested in doing it, ngl. But I feel like it would be super awkward and maybe he is just messing around. Besides, I’ve never kissed or messed around with a guy. What should I do?
Sounds like any small safe cue from you that you may be down would be enough to prompt him to make the first move, he sounds way horny for you

Joner

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
At the gym day before yesterday. Older guy but maybe 50s. Hairy. Pretty hot. I was doing legs and I do a lot of weight. He was looking at me the whole time I was pushing it. I had knee wraps on. So when I was done, I took them off and rolled them up and set them aside. Five minutes later he's over there feeling of them. I went to see what was up and he was clearly a bit surprised. I said is everything ok, and he was like "yeah, just wanted to see if they were elastic or what" - they were covered in my sweat and I think there was more to it than that but who knows. He stared a lot.
Just tell him that you've never been with a man but you could try jerking off with him.

ATC777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I was in a similar friendship but we had seen each others cocks and been naked around each other. we slept in the same bed etc. we never jerked off or did anything sexual and that was okay. Just see where it leads to.

J.Bee

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

OK...so what you should do depends on what you WANT to do. If you want to do something (you must or you wouldn't have posted) then tell him that you are willing to see, but you gotta promise each other to stop if it gets too weird. Is your fear actually that you might like it more than you dare? It needn't get weird, if you both decided to try water skiing and din't like it, it wouldn't be weird. You are just experimenting within the bonds of friendship. One thing's certain he ain't messing with you, he trusts you.

rodentarm89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK...so what you should do depends on what you WANT to do. If you want to do something (you must or you wouldn't have posted) then tell him that you are willing to see, but you gotta promise each other to stop if it gets too weird. Is your fear actually that you might like it more than you dare? It needn't get weird, if you both decided to try water skiing and din't like it, it wouldn't be weird. You are just experimenting within the bonds of friendship. One thing's certain he ain't messing with you, he trusts you.

I’m afraid he might shut me down and that we might lose our friendship. He’s such a great person to be around with, but I feel like there’s always been this hidden tension between the both of us. I feel like if I come clean about wanting to experiment something different, he might as well take a step back and stop talking to me. He jokes a lot about it, he has even sent me pictures of him grabbing his bulge, but I guess that’s as far as it will go. I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to jerk off with him while watching porn, but I guess that’s never going to happen.

Reactions: ATC777

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m afraid he might shut me down and that we might lose our friendship. He’s such a great person to be around with, but I feel like there’s always been this hidden tension between the both of us. I feel like if I come clean about wanting to experiment something different, he might as well take a step back and stop talking to me. He jokes a lot about it, he has even sent me pictures of him grabbing his bulge, but I guess that’s as far as it will go. I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to jerk off with him while watching porn, but I guess that’s never going to happen.

Dude just pull it out one day

J.Bee

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tell him you’d be game to experiment but NOT if it would jeopardize the friendship. He’ll either stop joking ( which I don’t believe he is) or he will understand your boundaries. Tell him you would never do anything that could damage the friendship. Give him a signal OR tell him to stop because it’s messing with your head. Either way TALK TO HIM.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did this thread turn into Dear Abby?
I posted my own in ask and it got nothing so I turned to posting to a popular thread to actually getting some responses. But my stories were homoerotic.

Bluevybe

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If he made one joke about it, then that's making one joke about it. If he's making a lot of jokes, then either A) He's really comfortable with you as just a friend, or B) He's more interested than he lets on and could be using jokes to try to hide it.

I agree with J. Bee - talk to him. If he is a good friend, he will respect your boundaries and quit saying and doing things that are messing with your head. If he picks up a signal that you have some interest...well, cross that bridge when you come to it. And above all, tell him how much you want to keep him as a friend. Sometimes friendships become stronger once you get past something awkward.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want it to advance to another level you could engineer a situation:

Have beers together at home so you’re both relaxed, the conversation could then turn to more interesting subjects like porn etc. If he’s not interested then you’ll soon realise this.

I’ve had straight friends who’ve become horny in this scenario.