Hephaestionofarabia

Loved Member
Media
a story titled
"Shahriar's Mantle"
by HoA

My new friend invited me to a masquerade, in which men and women dressed in oriental costumes and ate and drank Arabic sweets and beverages, even though Shahriar was not an Arab.

After the masquerade party was over, the rooster crowed, and the master of the party, my new friend, was still awake, bidding farewell to his visitors. But not us, although we were tired and drowsy, we accepted his invitation to breakfast that morning, from the leftover food and drinks of Scheherazade dinner table, until we were tired and we all fell asleep where we ate.

Several hours later, I was the first to wake up, and I saw Shahriar’s head sleeping on my belly, and when I tried to remove him to get up from the sofa, he woke up too, and smiled thanking me for having convinced the others to stay with him so that he wouldn’t be alone, which comforted him psychologically and made him fall asleep in the morning as unusual. Then he moved his body up towards me until his head touched my neck, and he started telling me how the idea for this party came to him, when he was watching an Arabic series about the tales of Scheherazade and Shahriar and the Thousand Nights, and how he desperately wanted to play the role of Shahriar. When I asked him why none of the girls guests could not seduce the modern-day Shahriar of this night, he replied that he was actually ignoring the girls on purpose, to spend as much time as possible with male guests, as he had begun to like men a few months ago, and rather he could confess his sexual admiration and his affection for the same sex in fact, so he wanted to continue testing how big is his new appetite for men last night, and so he asked us, me,his neighbor and our common friend, to stay this morning at his house, because he desperately wanted that party to end so that he might spend intimate and private time with both of us, me and our common friend. I asked him if that meant he wanted to just spend some intimate time with us or perhaps seduce one of us into having sex with him, he denied both suggestions and explained to me that he was just following his feelings without opposing them and obeying his thoughts without discussing them, and so it was. Then he kissed my neck and got up to take a shower.
Meanwhile, our friend and the neighbor also woke up, and I told them what my friend, who was playing the role of Shahriar, had told me. Our common friend was very surprised and refused to stay with us for this reason in particular and wanted to leave the house, but I asked him to wait and explain his point of view to our friend before leaving, while the neighbor told us that he had known about these feelings that our friend was having a while ago, and he felt that his intentions are as well when he asked us to stay this morning.

After our Shahriar came out of the bathroom with a towel that barely covered his waist, our friend left actually, apologizing but explaining that he has no intention of taking part in anything that would jeopardize our friendship, as he wanted our relationship to continue as it was. The neighbor approached our Shahriar and handed him a gift, which turned out to be what he had wanted to buy some time ago, a transparent white oriental mantle. Shahriar took the gift, thanking his neighbor, and handed it to me, removing the towel off of his waist. I put the mantle on him, little by little, from his head, his handsome face was smiling, to his wide shoulders, his chest with erected nipples, his six packed muscles, and his strong thighs, so that, after I finished wearing him the mantle to the soles of his feet, I looked up and found it very transparent, through which his tanned body shimmered, behind which his muscles flaunted, from his chest to his legs, and almost revealing his penis growing a little more in size.

Turning around, seeing that the mantle was tightly showing the lines of his ass as well, my friend thanked and bid farewell to his neighbour, who at once left sad, then leaned beside me, kissing my head, then gave me the towel when he accepted that I use his bathroom to take a shower me as well.

After I finished my shower, I came out to find our mutual friend had returned, and my Shahriar telling him a different story about the masquerade party, how its idea came to him, and a different reason why he wanted us to be with him this morning. I sat next to them contemplating the evil Shahriar lying, whether his penis erection clearly increasing under the mantle was a big evidence of his lies.

I returned the towel to the liar Shahriar, and sat completely naked next to him, so he handed the towel to our mutual friend, and asked him to use his bathroom to take a shower too. As our mutual friend had gone to take a shower, I tried to take off the mantle off of the impersonator of Shahriar, but he took it off himself. And after our friend came out of the bathroom, heading towards us, he heard our friend, Shahriar the liar, apologizing to me because he lied to him in order not to lose his friendship. After apologizing to us, the defeated Shahriar went to wear some clothes. Suddenly our returning friend took the mantle and gave it to me, so I took off my pants and put it on myself, transparent as it was, almost ripping at my belly, which is more bloated than his or our friend's or the neighbour's.
After the no-longer Shahriar came back, wearing a tracksuit, he was surprised by the turn of events, as his mantle covers my body, my pants are in the hands of our returning friend wearing them even though they are of a larger size. They both apologized to me, the first because he lied and made me look like a liar, and the second because he thought, even for a moment, that I had lied. I took off the mantle then, and returned it to its owner, Shahriar, who took off his tracksuit and handed the mantle to our mutual friend, but the latter put the mantle back into the gift box, took off my pants and sat naked as both of us, our friend and I, was also naked. And then we agreed that the next party would not be about Shahriar anymore, nor about any liar king who seizes opportunities and kills the honesty of the innocent people, but it will be a small party that includes us and our honest friends only, so we invited our friend's neighbor to come back, on condition that he strips himself of all his clothes at the door, and indeed he accepted and came and joined our naked home meeting.

I kissed him on his forehead, and he kissed me on my chest. He hugged me tightly and I pulled his body closer to me. Our mutual friend joined in for the hug, hugged him from behind and kissed his neck, then he pulled the neighbor into his lap, who gave each one of us a quick kiss on the lips. The skins of our bodies were like tree leaves rustling with the gentle breeze, our bones coiled like flocks of birds or fish that only migrate in groups with each other, our muscles grappled like heavy or sometimes smooth waves hitting each other, sweeping the sands of life and breaking the rocks of time. And four penises were starting to be erected, one after the other, like cannons waiting for drum beats, like pillars prepared to raise flags, like branches where flowers began to open, and like pens with which the most wonderful stories would be written.

And before we put on the boring clothes of ordinary life again, we filled the box of Shahriar's mantle with our sprinkling white sperms, as a sign of peace in the name of our intimate kingdom in which we share everything, under the flag of our freedom, but within the limits of a close friendship.

Hephaestionofarabia

Loved Member
Media
Lair On The Balcony Of Homeland

When the morning sun woke me up, I thought that gentle beam came from it, but it was from his sparkling eyes, on the balcony of a nearby house.

Good morning, I rushed to the window to tell him, but he had returned to his room before I could say it.

After a little while, he was knocking on my door, asking me to move my car, which was blocking his motorcycle, which I did not remember was there yesterday parked behind my house.

Kindly hevthanked me as I got into my car a little further, putting his hand on my shoulder, before slowly getting it down on my arm holding my hand, whilst he was telling me that he was watching my bed from his balcony waiting for me to wake up, and that he did not want to disturb me earlier.

I tried to sleep again after that, but I couldn't, as the ray of his eyes warmed something inside me this morning, and his voice was echoing inside my ears, and as if he, holding my hand, had tightened it by an invisible bracelet.

On my way back from work in the evening, I saw him waving his same hand to me to stop my car where his bike broke down, as he told me, and he went up with me back to our neighborhood after depositing it in a nearby shop.

After I finished my shower, the door was knocked, yes also by him, to invite me for a glass of wine at his house, surprisingly saying that he was waiting for the lights to turn off in my bathroom to know that I had finished my shower.

I apologized at first, as I was surprised for the third time in one day by him, but I surrendered to his other hand when it grabbed my other arm while he was insisting on inviting me this evening, and then I went with him to his house.

He is the expatriate son of my neighbor, he returned to the country for the holidays.

After his father welcomed me, he started remembering with us the days of our childhood and our teenage, me and his expatriate son, full of problems as we were not, me and him, good friends at all, but two rivals actually, fighting mostly those days, before he migrated abroad.

The father, my neighbor, slept after we drank two glasses of wine, but his son and I went out to the balcony of his room, where I discovered that he was seeing me completely from it either in my bedroom either in my bathroom, from my head to the soles of my feet, and that he was watching me many nights when he was bored in his father's house, but he was afraid to talk to me because of our bad memories in the past in this neighborhood, on the contrary of myself, as I replied, because I have always loved his personality and intelligence despite our problems in the past, and when I learned of his return a short time ago, I was waiting for any opportunity to welcome him back.

A third glass of wine was enough to make my body lean on the wall, so he brought a mattress to lay on it, me and him, watching the stars in the sky, contemplating the moonlight. Suddenly He cried, telling me about his foreign failed marriage to his wife who hates the moon and the stars, complaining to me about his loneliness despite being successful at work and having many friends, to the point of describing his years abroad as lost life, and desiring to return permanently to homeland even to start from scratch.

I offered him to enter a project with me, a shop, a cafe, or something, but he wanted more than that, he wanted a partnership and reassurance in life. Then he approached my body, throwing his head on my neck, and holding my hand, but when he officially asked me to finish his suffering outside, I offered him a better solution, to travel with him, to live with him abroad, to give ne a new opportunity to be, freely, not a bosom for him in a hideout at homeland, but a light and a shadow for him in public abroad.

After being quiet for a while, I hugged him, he crossed our fingers, I kissed him in the forehead, he turned his body over my body, but I flipped my body over his body, and started to enjoy his big lips, kissing the upper and sucking the lower, then I loosened his shirt buttons to lick and kiss his nipples and chest. Then he turned his body over my body, kissing my lips and neck, until he unzipped my pants and pulled out my penis and started sucking it as if he was enjoying a lollipop l. He made penis quickly ejaculate on his lips, which made me even more excited, so he took off his pants and put his penis between my thighs frotting them and my hard dick, as he was devouring my lips, my ear, my neck and my chest with his mouth, until I felt his dick wetting my thighs with cum.

I hugged him hard, caressing his ass and sometimes his penis, until we fell asleep as the moon and the stars hid behind the clouds of darkness.

I did not want to wash my body tonight, may its darkness be gone forever by the beam of his eyes the next morning, perhaps he will invite me to travel with him abroad, for freedom in an exile, instead of staying with me in a lair in homeland. IMG_20230125_040028.jpg

A story by HoA

Hephaestionofarabia

Loved Member
Media
I Do Not Know Why

Why did I visit him that night, for he is a neighbor and nothing more, and I convinced myself that it was permissible for me to visit him after midnight, because insomnia invaded my eyes, and because his house was the only one enlighten in the neighborhood that night.

Why did he open the door then, why did he invite me in without being surprised or wondering, and how did he know that I like to hear classical music so he turned it on.

Why did I go out after that to the balcony of his house, counting the stars and listening to the rustling of trees, and why did he put his wrist on my shoulder when he pointed to a luminous planet, and then tell me how much he loves to stay up until morning under the light of the full moon, trying to distinguish stars from planets from satellites and from comets.

Why did I choose to stare into his eyes while he was talking to me, instead of continuing to watch the sky, and why did he ignore me contemplating him and stare into space most of the night.

Why did he change his clothes into only shorts uncovering his bare chest, after he first greeted me with a long-sleeved and long-pants pyjama. And why did I pretend that I was cold, so we entered from the balcony to have a hot drink in the living room.

Why did he sit in the opposite chair humming along with the music with his eyes closed, and why did I drink seven cups of tea with sugar that night while listening to his humming.

Why, when sleepy, did he approach me and lay beside me on the sofa, and why could I not join his chattings when he started telling me about his problems at work and with his fiancée and her family?

Why, when he fell asleep, I started humming along with the music, and why, when I was about to stand up and leave the house, his leg fell on my thigh, and I could not stand up.

Why did I take off my shoes and lie on the sofa beside him, and how could I sleep until morning in such a small space after many nights of insomnia.

Why did he wake me up at sunrise to leave the house for work, and why didn't he invite me to his house another night, or why couldn't I knock on his door a second time.

I just do not know why!
in shorts eyesclosed.jpg

By HoA

Reactions: william1