Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to work there and I would advise against any of the dark rides...especially Haunted Mansion. There are night vision cameras everywhere! Pretty much the only thing that you could do in there is a handy under a bunch of coats laying on his lap. You just have to find darker corners of the park or the out of the way restrooms in the late evenings. You're better off just going to the hotel rooms.
That’s what I’ve heard, too. Do you have any sexy stories from your time there? How many people get caught doing naughty stuff on Haunted Mansion each day?

Reactions: LilPancake69
D

deleted1025121

That’s what I’ve heard, too. Do you have any sexy stories from your time there? How many people get caught doing naughty stuff on Haunted Mansion each day?
I dont have exact figures but years ago they used to keep paper logs with images of different offenders. That was especially the case at Splash Mountain when girls would lift their shirts to show their tits during the camera part. They of course monitor those and those images are never shown on the public screens at the end of the ride.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont have exact figures but years ago they used to keep paper logs with images of different offenders. That was especially the case at Splash Mountain when girls would lift their shirts to show their tits during the camera part. They of course monitor those and those images are never shown on the public screens at the end of the ride.
When I was last on Splash Mountain, I saw security talking to a couple. Of course I was trying to listen, but couldn’t. Then I saw him lead them out a cast member only door. I assumed the girl had flashed the camera. So funny

• Haha
Reactions: deleted1025121

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Will be at Disney from 6th Feb to 10th March. Hope to get some relief away from the family
What is your address plan? Apps? Public hookups? Will you be able to meet off property? We hope you have a hot adventure!… and tell us all the details.

Reactions: LilPancake69

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What app/site did you use to find the hookup?
Didn't use an app, just chatting with a guy at one of the bars nearby after a few drinks we went back to his room. Old school

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked as a custodial cast member in Magic kingdom when I was in university. It's an ok job but the best part was knowing that horny dads were sloping off to jerk off in the stalls and you could be cleaning the next stall. I heard some strange groans and the biggest tell was they would be standing at the front of the stall so you could see their feet in an odd place. It was hot and I wished I could have helped them
This is hot. When I go to WDW and stay on property (usually either Pop, AoA, or the All Stars), every morning I’ll hit the pool bathroom. It’s always empty because pool isn’t open yet but bathroom is. It’s also always clean like I’m the 1st person to use it in the day. I’ll use the far stall, take off my shorts, and jack off.

Shag471

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is hot. When I go to WDW and stay on property (usually either Pop, AoA, or the All Stars), every morning I’ll hit the pool bathroom. It’s always empty because pool isn’t open yet but bathroom is. It’s also always clean like I’m the 1st person to use it in the day. I’ll use the far stall, take off my shorts, and jack off.
That was you? :cool:

Reactions: quicksilver1

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was you? :cool:
Ha! I generally prefer more to watch but wouldn‘t mind getting “caught” by someone who would want to watch.

For the thread topic, I‘ve had one encounter. Got back late, went to the room and got my refillable mug. Headed toward food court. There was a cute guy near the soda fountain I was walking toward. Complimented his shirt and started chatting. He’s wearing short khaki shorts. He mentions he’s taking a break before heading back. I said I wished the bar was open this late. He agreed. I’m looking at his biceps, that bulge, those hairy thighs. I look up, and he’s caught me staring. I think he’s going to leave but continues chatting. To test the waters, I compliment him being fit. He’s not exactly flirting back so maybe he’s just friendly and chatty? I finally say I need to go the restroom. I go in and it’s silent except for HVAC. I go to the urinal and some seconds later the door opens, and it’s him. Of the 4 open urinals, he stands next me. I pull my shorts down and make sure he can see. He unbuckles his belt, unbuttons, pulls zipper down, pulls briefs down, and exposes his thick dick. I start stroking my dick and get hard. I watch as his dick lengthens and thickens in his hand until he’s fully hard. I say I need that. He asks if I have a room, but I say I’m here with friends. We walk to the end to the biggest stall. The moment I latch the door, I’m down taking that dick in my mouth. He‘s softly moaning. He says he’s going to cum, so he starts shooting his load on the floor and after a couple spurts I clamp down with my mouth and get the rest. I stand up and jack off and cum quickly on the floor. When I’m finished, he puts his dick back, and he says thanks. I say I’ll clean up, and he leaves. Didn’t see him again for the rest of the trip but I was looking!

sinsandtragedys

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ha! I generally prefer more to watch but wouldn‘t mind getting “caught” by someone who would want to watch.

For the thread topic, I‘ve had one encounter. Got back late, went to the room and got my refillable mug. Headed toward food court. There was a cute guy near the soda fountain I was walking toward. Complimented his shirt and started chatting. He’s wearing short khaki shorts. He mentions he’s taking a break before heading back. I said I wished the bar was open this late. He agreed. I’m looking at his biceps, that bulge, those hairy thighs. I look up, and he’s caught me staring. I think he’s going to leave but continues chatting. To test the waters, I compliment him being fit. He’s not exactly flirting back so maybe he’s just friendly and chatty? I finally say I need to go the restroom. I go in and it’s silent except for HVAC. I go to the urinal and some seconds later the door opens, and it’s him. Of the 4 open urinals, he stands next me. I pull my shorts down and make sure he can see. He unbuckles his belt, unbuttons, pulls zipper down, pulls briefs down, and exposes his thick dick. I start stroking my dick and get hard. I watch as his dick lengthens and thickens in his hand until he’s fully hard. I say I need that. He asks if I have a room, but I say I’m here with friends. We walk to the end to the biggest stall. The moment I latch the door, I’m down taking that dick in my mouth. He‘s softly moaning. He says he’s going to cum, so he starts shooting his load on the floor and after a couple spurts I clamp down with my mouth and get the rest. I stand up and jack off and cum quickly on the floor. When I’m finished, he puts his dick back, and he says thanks. I say I’ll clean up, and he leaves. Didn’t see him again for the rest of the trip but I was looking!
What a hot story!

Bryx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at one of the All-Stars with a younger sibling. Scrolling through Grindr I found a married DILF, a little short and stocky, with just the right amount of salt and pepper beard. He was with family too. Told me to meet him in the locker room for the secondary pool. I told my sibling I wasn’t tired, going out for a walk. They asked to come with, and I almost had to bail, but they only made it to the elevator before walking around the parks all day caught up with them.

I found the guy in a stall. He was eager to suck me off, but I was a little gunshy and he wasn’t the best at keeping his teeth out of the equation, so we switched. He had a nice midsize chode, maybe five inches long, with a sharp upturn. Easy to deep throat. He lasted maybe two minutes with me reaching under his shirt to grab at his hairy nipples.

I got him to give me a kiss on my cummy cheek. Dude left the restroom without cleaning my slobber off his cock. When I went to get a salad from the late night store to put in the fridge for tomorrow, he was sitting at the pool bar. His Grindr account was gone.

I hope he was just tided over.

Zult

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was at one of the All-Stars with a younger sibling. Scrolling through Grindr I found a married DILF, a little short and stocky, with just the right amount of salt and pepper beard. He was with family too. Told me to meet him in the locker room for the secondary pool. I told my sibling I wasn’t tired, going out for a walk. They asked to come with, and I almost had to bail, but they only made it to the elevator before walking around the parks all day caught up with them.

I found the guy in a stall. He was eager to suck me off, but I was a little gunshy and he wasn’t the best at keeping his teeth out of the equation, so we switched. He had a nice midsize chode, maybe five inches long, with a sharp upturn. Easy to deep throat. He lasted maybe two minutes with me reaching under his shirt to grab at his hairy nipples.

I got him to give me a kiss on my cummy cheek. Dude left the restroom without cleaning my slobber off his cock. When I went to get a salad from the late night store to put in the fridge for tomorrow, he was sitting at the pool bar. His Grindr account was gone.

Did you swallow? A dilf load is definitely a fun thing to get to enjoy at WDW.

Reactions: dummythicc

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Damn, every day there are thousands of dads at WDW who fantasize about hooking up while on vacay, but can’t host or meet up. You fulfilled a BIG fantasy of his. Seeing all the cute guys at WDW makes me so damn horny.