aubrey732

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And we all know nothing happens until it’s “reported”.
Um why would he be featured in main events and running video packages for him if there was “beef.” I’d trust one of the main wrestling insiders on twitters who have reliable inside sources before some rando on LPSG lmao.

Reactions: CockMySuck

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Um why would he be featured in main events and running video packages for him if there was “beef.” I’d trust one of the main wrestling insiders on twitters who have reliable inside sources before some rando on LPSG lmao.
Cool. Whether aubrey678 trusts me or not doesn’t change what I know or how I know it. He’s featured in main events because he’s popular and spots have to be filled. It’s a little weird that you think running video packages in a program that’s stitched together by video packages is an indication of anything at all but stay gold, pony boy.

James.85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Imperium were looking so good on Raw last night. Especially Gunther bulging when he was getting into the ring near the end of the match.
Gunter doesn't do it for me but Ludwig Kaiser ... He hot. I watch everything he does in the ring. I think he has a fatter cock.

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dont know what happened to Gable Stevenson but thought this pic I came across on Tumblr was hot:

View attachment 97302311
The sexual assault allegations happened. Bringing him in in the midst of all that and giving him a huge push was one of Vince’s last awful decisions.

Reactions: Rican84

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
Steveson just isn't ready. They were hoping he was another Kurt Angle who picked it up ridiculously quickly. When he didn't and needed more time in training he apparently made the decision to go to another Olympics and you can't really do both so we probably won't see him on WWE TV until after next year's Olympics if he qualifies.

Reactions: BaddieB23