D

deleted19469361

Has anyone subscribed to Lince Dorado’s OF? What kinda content he got up so far?

Reactions: BaddieB23

Bad_Bussy_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s going to be crazy hard trying to push him again with everything out there about him but WWE loves to do the devil's work.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he is on the list of releases. I honestly had forgotten that he was signed. I feel the the interest peaked and has gone away.

Reactions: nomameswey

Markii

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
WWE definitely doesn’t care about his sexual assault case because he was “legally” innocent. They wouldn’t have hired him otherwise. His case is really that he hasn’t done very well in training, allegedly. His brother got on TV way before him lol.

Bad_Bussy_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WWE definitely doesn’t care about his sexual assault case because he was “legally” innocent. They wouldn’t have hired him otherwise. His case is really that he hasn’t done very well in training, allegedly. His brother got on TV way before him lol.
I honestly didn’t know anything about the allegations about today. As history has shown, anyone that is being set up as “the Next Brock Lesner” usually sets them up for failure.

Reactions: Markii

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Vince signed off on a lot of strange things when he was in charge. The alleged sexual assault matters because WWE is a huge publicly traded company, it just didn’t matter to him. Stevenson might be slow on the uptake where pro wrestling is concerned, too, but that’s just another factor. Better wrestlers have been released for less.

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Idk if Gable Steveson is even in NXT. I know his brother (Damon Kemp) is and is actually doing ok as a wrestler. They should just team up in the tag division because I don't think Gable is the next Kurt Angle.

If anyone is going to be the next Kurt Angle it is going to be Tamyra Mensah-Stock who also is an Olympic gold medal winning wrestler. Her personality is great and she obviously is driven and athletic. I wish her well.