fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Norman Smiley spanked a lot of dudes back then. He should’ve been spanked with that big add of his! He should’ve done the stink face too!
I remember that move. He'd lift up his opponent and spank them. They would get so mad rubbing their butts.

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow he is hot. Hopefully he can wrestle. I don't pay much attention at all to NWA anymore but it is a jumping off point for talent. So in a couple of years hopefully he gets to AEW/WWE/TNA.
NWA is actually on the rise with their TV deal and growing notoriety. I’m hoping in the next year they become their own destination and not a stop along the way to AEW, NJPW, WWE or TNA. The bigger the industry is as a whole the better it is for everyone.

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
NWA is actually on the rise with their TV deal and growing notoriety. I’m hoping in the next year they become their own destination and not a stop along the way to AEW, NJPW, WWE or TNA. The bigger the industry is as a whole the better it is for everyone.
I would like that too but at the same time I only have so much time to watch wrestling things... So I'd rather have the cream of the crop look and talent wise primarily be in one or two places if possible.

I would be surprised if anyone would want to stay in a lower promotion like NWA/MLW if the bigger ones like WWE/AEW were interested in them.

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh and I so wish I could post screenshots of Myles Borne's sexy ass. Fuck he is literally perfect body and face wise. The new dude in NQCC was lucky to get to massage him before his match... Like damn I'm conflicted if I would want him to have a Seth Rollins/Austin Theory like leak... He's probably so sweet so doesn't deserve that invasion but at the same time "I would like to see it."

Reactions: Sevluar

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh and I so wish I could post screenshots of Myles Borne's sexy ass. Fuck he is literally perfect body and face wise. The new dude in NQCC was lucky to get to massage him before his match... Like damn I'm conflicted if I would want him to have a Seth Rollins/Austin Theory like leak... He's probably so sweet so doesn't deserve that invasion but at the same time "I would like to see it."
Do you not follow whoever that is on social media?
These two are so damn hot.
Honest Dre made an honest mistake I’m guessing.