Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah. Mjf is cut, and the color is the same as his hair
That's what I was thinking: His penis was pointing right, and that's where is trunks were pulled exposing the head of his penis, which is cut.
But again, these moments are so fast that it is possible that it is up for interpretation. I remember an ongoing debate probably 15 years ago when Randy Orton's trunks were pulled - and I mean really pulled down - in a sunset flip, and it looked like his penis was exposed, but some made the argument it was his pubic hair or a shadow.
I just wish someone would pull the trunks down and eliminate all doubt!

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's what I was thinking: His penis was pointing right, and that's where is trunks were pulled exposing the head of his penis, which is cut.
But again, these moments are so fast that it is possible that it is up for interpretation. I remember an ongoing debate probably 15 years ago when Randy Orton's trunks were pulled - and I mean really pulled down - in a sunset flip, and it looked like his penis was exposed, but some made the argument it was his pubic hair or a shadow.
I just wish someone would pull the trunks down and eliminate all doubt!
I remember that debate, and no that wasnt pubic hair that was his dick. You could even see the line indicating the head

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
Damn, just how big has Randy Orton got? Tama Tonga is not a small guy, he is built, and yet Randy Orton made him look small and somewhat slim on Smackdown. Like he's always been in phenomenal shape and when I have seen him in person before his size has always been impressive but he looks absolutely massive right now.