fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, same. I want to see them pantsed ”billy/chuck” style, both stripped off their trunks in the middle of the ring. Both, running off ass exposed.
That's exactly how I picture it happening. Two opponents in the ring, pantsing them down to their thongs, and them unsuccessfully trying to cover up, hopefully getting a few slaps on their bare butt cheeks before they run off. This really needs to happen.

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Check out everybody’s favorite twunk on the Defyant Ones podcast:

The podcast is a great place to see and hear some of the most popular guys in this thread, including Nick Wayne, Clark Connors, Matt Brannigan, Trey Miguel, Swerve Strickland, and Titus Alexander.

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you think mods would allow me to make a Grayson Waller thread? Cody Rhodes is a wwe guy and he has one. They’re a lot of old photos and current photos of him there.
I think the fact that you’re asking around here like this is a group chat instead of just starting the thread tells you everything you need to know.

Also it’s really bad form to snitch on another thread like that. At least learn how the DM’s work here.

thedudesterx69

Superior Member
Media
I think the fact that you’re asking around here like this is a group chat instead of just starting the thread tells you everything you need to know.

Also it’s really bad form to snitch on another thread like that. At least learn how the DM’s work here.
My bad. Just asking a question…
Wasn’t snitching, lots of people know about the thread.