nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's sad the only guys showing anything are the Japanese wrestlers
There are literally naked wrestlers from all over the world in this thread. The naked Japanese stuff is joke wrestling, not actual professional wrestling. It ain’t exactly New Japan, is it?

LANights

Worshipped Member
Media
I hope when RAW moves to Netflix they get edgier like the attitude era bring back panstings and partial nudity for the men ! lol
That would be so hot haha they still pants wrestlers in the indies or even WWE house shows bring it back for tv what’s wrong with with a little cheeks here and there haha.

Reactions: Tad Bond and mmpf16

tacostacostacos

Cherished Member
Media
That LA Knight pin was so hot. I took screenshots and in the good ol' days would have posted them.
What are you talking about? There’s a video of it literally right up there . I’m actually starting to think the “absolutely no WWE guys” thing is horse shit the way it’s selectively enforced.

Reactions: lh0711

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What are you talking about? There’s a video of it literally right up there . I’m actually starting to think the “absolutely no WWE guys” thing is horse shit the way it’s selectively enforced.
There are pictures/a gif of it (for now) but don't expect it to stay up that long. So save any WWE thing someone else may post in here for that reason.

At the same time they could very well just nuke this thread because of WWE stuff being posted here. That is what they did to the WWE thread like 2 weeks ago.

Personally I would not enforce it at all but I don't control that.