ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
JD's ass was so nice on Raw. Shame I can't post screenshots but whatever...

I'm so happy he and Finn are the World Tag Team Champions.

Now if only JD could get Finn to match JD's attire like the good ol' days of seeing Balor in trunks (his entrance pose was so iconic).

GaraGarza

Expert Member
Media
JD's ass was so nice on Raw. Shame I can't post screenshots but whatever...

I'm so happy he and Finn are the World Tag Team Champions.

Now if only JD could get Finn to match JD's attire like the good ol' days of seeing Balor in trunks (his entrance pose was so iconic).
ugh JD is a king - I recall rumours of a leak back in the day, but never saw it. He's legit gorgeous, I don't care what commentary says about his head!

fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's being supportive. He did a photoshoot for pride.
Those kinds of people automatically become hot in my book when they do things like that. Reminds me of the guys in Matter of Pride wrestling and those guys stripping down to thongs - and less - for a good cause. It's admirable.

Timtiny8048

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those kinds of people automatically become hot in my book when they do things like that. Reminds me of the guys in Matter of Pride wrestling and those guys stripping down to thongs - and less - for a good cause. It's admirable.
I loved AMOP Wrestling back when it first started. The momentum it had with the Skin 2 Win Matches was so good. We used to see hunks get stripped per show. Then COVID happen and completely derailed it. Shame

fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved AMOP Wrestling back when it first started. The momentum it had with the Skin 2 Win Matches was so good. We used to see hunks get stripped per show. Then COVID happen and completely derailed it. Shame
It is so true. Keita Murray actually was stripped naked during a match, and I believe the proceeds went for a cause. It was just great to see these guys losing their trunks and tights to be supportive while also providing enjoyment to their audience. I wish they would bring back the Skin 2 Win matches. I would pay to see these guys!

Timtiny8048

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is so true. Keita Murray actually was stripped naked during a match, and I believe the proceeds went for a cause. It was just great to see these guys losing their trunks and tights to be supportive while also providing enjoyment to their audience. I wish they would bring back the Skin 2 Win matches. I would pay to see these guys!
Yes! Keita was the first to lose the Skin 2 Win Matches, and his wardrobe malfunction was what led to AMOP to become popular. However, now their male wrestler pool is almost non-existent.

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Praise Duke Hudson for almost pulling Tyler Bate's dick out of his trunks during a suplex during the tag team turmoil match. They ended up winning too so maybe Ridge Holland will help them win the Tag Titles at Heat Wave like he has been doing the last two weeks?