fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During the break (which is full screen on Fite) Daniel Garcia got a suplex from Butcher and a little blue g-string looking thing was exposed. Guess thats whats under his little black trunks.
Yeahhh...I love these sightings. Do you know how we can see this?

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tony Khan said Pride 2024 is going out with a bang. Every match at Forbidden door has some erotic and/or gay element to it. If I didn’t have people over I would’ve jerked it to Zack and Orange but El Phantasmo vs Takeshita vs Jack Perry was also way hotter than I expected. Ospreay vs Swerve should be a fuck fest too. AEW seems to have no interest in being “family friendly” and thank god for that.

fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tony Khan said Pride 2024 is going out with a bang. Every match at Forbidden door has some erotic and/or gay element to it. If I didn’t have people over I would’ve jerked it to Zack and Orange but El Phantasmo vs Takeshita vs Jack Perry was also way hotter than I expected. Ospreay vs Swerve should be a fuck fest too. AEW seems to have no interest in being “family friendly” and thank god for that.
I am liking this! Know your audience.

Ferg_0007

Cherished Member
Media
IMG_7184.jpeg

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lord I don't want to see his face... -_-

But I will say the PPV yesterday was solid like usual.

There were many hot dudes who were on the card like MJF (who I think gets the gold medal since damn he was bulging at times and showing ass), ZSJ, and Ospreay.

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
His trunks were way too small for him, they kept riding up his ass crack the entire match! :p
There was also an instant where his trunks were pulled at the front as his opponent threw him into the turnbuckle.
It was a little too quick to see if anything was revealed, but if anyone has HD and can do slo-mo? lol

There was also ALMOST some Dante Martin crack, but they let go of his trunks JUST before he was exposed! :(

fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His trunks were way too small for him, they kept riding up his ass crack the entire match! :p
There was also an instant where his trunks were pulled at the front as his opponent threw him into the turnbuckle.
It was a little too quick to see if anything was revealed, but if anyone has HD and can do slo-mo? lol

There was also ALMOST some Dante Martin crack, but they let go of his trunks JUST before he was exposed! :(
Sounds hot.
This would have been the perfect time for a tuxedo match down to the skimpiest of underwear.