House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

Y do they insist on going totally shaved like a baby, bit of hair looks so much better. Lol Aegon doing best not to look at the goods even though eye level and 100% uncut
Maybe the actor, Ewan, as a personal choice, has been shaved (and shaving) even before he got the role. Since it's not a prosthetic penis, it'd look weird if they added fake pubes to his shaved dick. Just weird. So maybe they let it be.

I love it.

Reactions: Zi19 and waiting
Maybe the actor, Ewan, as a personal choice, has been shaved (and shaving) even before he got the role. Since it's not a prosthetic penis, it'd look weird if they added fake pubes to his shaved dick. Just weird. So maybe they let it be.

I love it.
Also with that targ platinum blonde, they’d probably have to put platinum pubes on him. Imagine it….looks weird doesn’t it?

If its Jace then they better get to it fast because if
Next week is the Battle of Rook's Rest, the Battle of the Gullet where he dies is not at all far behind, I am guessing the finale of this season or maybe the first episode of Season 3

Reactions: Zi19 and Mosca101
If its Jace then they better get to it fast because if
Next week is the Battle of Rook's Rest, the Battle of the Gullet where he dies is not at all far behind, I am guessing the finale of this season or maybe the first episode of Season 3
Yeah as i said it sadly won't happen on this show..... by future i meant in any future role....

Reactions: Glaio
Also with that targ platinum blonde, they’d probably have to put platinum pubes on him. Imagine it….looks weird doesn’t it?
My point exactly. It's really hard to find the same shade of pubes like their Targ hair. And that's only one thing; another thing is the "texture" of the fake pubes and their placements, would be so difficult to get all things right. And so unnecessary. So shaved it is.

I'm not complaining. Actually loving it, since we could focus more on Aemond's dick and balls. Good dick and absolutely lovely balls, btw. Love it!

Reactions: waiting
Also, imagine you're Aemond's personal assistant/squire whatever it is you call the one who shaves his private parts? I don't suppose his "barber" would do it, or would he? Hahaha.

In any case, I would very much like to have that job please. Lolol

Also, imagine you're Aemond's personal assistant/squire whatever it is you call the one who shaves his private parts? I don't suppose his "barber" would do it, or would he? Hahaha.

And let's never forget about the Targaryen's "queer customs"
Who knows what one of those shaving sessions might turn into...

• Love
Reactions: AJP Mage

What, pray tell, did they use to shave......back in the day of the dragon? And.....did they have shave cream? ;)

What, pray tell, did they use to shave......back in the day of the dragon? And.....did they have shave cream? ;)
If they were able to fashion swords from metal, then they would have also created smaller blades. Humans have been shaving for thousands and thousands of years. Early forms of shaving cream were made with animals fats and oils.

Though HotD is set 200 years before Game of Throne, GoT featured a scene where a man's chest and armpit were shaved with a blade and shaving cream.

The second season was filmed last year. From spring to autumn. From March, April to the end of September.
After months of writing and pre-production, filming finally started in April 2023 at Leavesden Studios, UK. After a few weeks, in May 2023, the cast and crew moved to Spain for a few weeks

Reactions: brotherfrancis

I love it.
wasn't he shaved when he went full frontal in High Life too?