House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

screenshot_2024-07-03_232903-jpg.136556521

Still thinking of this young squire lol. He thought he was about to get dicked down by royal Targaryen cock. :laughing:

Am I the only who's disappointed that in a show called House of the Dragon we don't have even one hot Targaryen?

GoT straight up lied to me when it told me they all looked like this:

a8351cd385741870ec13f6ee8e13c5ac.jpeg

Either that or the hotness didn't kick in until they started mixing up with the Dornish, which would make sense, ngl.

Am I the only who's disappointed that in a show called House of the Dragon we don't have even one hot Targaryen?

View attachment 137081131

Either that or the hotness didn't kick in until they started mixing up with the Dornish, which would make sense, ngl.
Only a few Targaryen, secondary characters were beautiful.

Reactions: ronronhill
Poor guy. They force him to see titties and pussies, when all he wants is Aegon's cock inside him. Haha

View attachment 136767271
screenshot_2024-07-03_232903-jpg.136556521

Still thinking of this young squire lol. He thought he was about to get dicked down by royal Targaryen cock. :laughing:
This squire's kinda cute ngl. Has anyone been able to find who the actor is? I can't find him anywhere

View attachment 137081131

Excuse you I myself find Jace very attractive. All his appearances he's been "serving face," as the twitter stans call it

Reactions: Inputpower1