House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

I
I could be reaching but wasn’t it supposed to show power play, embarrassment , and that he is too immature to be suitable for the throne
I think it also shows Aemon to be more complex character in showing his vulnerability and how he doesn’t easily bend when trying to clowned on. He also shows he’s got the balls, figuratively and literally, to fulfill his duties.

I

I think it also shows Aemon to be more complex character in showing his vulnerability and how he doesn’t easily bend when trying to clowned on. He also shows he’s got the balls, figuratively and literally, to fulfill his duties.
I love both of his literal and figurative balls. His literal balls my mouth would worship, and his figurative balls my mind's already worshipping.

I would take Aemond over Criston all day every day
hell, I'd take Larys before Cole at least he doesn't try to be something he's not.

Reactions: Zephy and Idek1
I want Criston Cole to berate me about my dirty cloak, force me to take my armor off and fuck me rough against the wall like he did Alicent until my ass burns hotter than Sunfyre's flames.