House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

the scene was kinda pointless. They just wanted him to show D for no reason lol
Aemond is a tough, ruthless, uncompromising person. So the two nude scenes showed him at his most vulnerable, revealing what is underneath the tough-man armor (literally). The scene would not have worked the same way if he’d been fully clothed or even half clothed. (And hooray for that!)

what a boring sense of beauty
the scene wasn't about seeing dick, it was about vulnerability
It was very aesthetically unpleasing to my eyes, that's what it was.

Also, if the show wants me to feel bad about a child killer just because he cuddles with prostitutes while looking like fetus Voldemort, it's going to have to try harder.

It was very aesthetically unpleasing to my eyes, that's what it was.

Also, if the show wants me to feel bad about a child killer just because he cuddles with prostitutes while looking like fetus Voldemort, it's going to have to try harder.

he didn't intend to kill him
the show makes that clear

Yeah, and I think that change was pure bullshit, but even that aside, he chased him on a fucking dragon that he couldn't quite control, what did he think was going to happen??

Arrax provoked Vhagar. Both riders are young and did not have full command of their dragons. It was unfortunate what happened. Aemond wanted vengeance yes but he was deliberately trying to prevent Vhagar from retaliating.

Also, Aemond is only what, 3-5 years older than Luke?

Reactions: ronronhill
Arrax provoked Vhagar. Both riders are young and did not have full command of their dragons. It was unfortunate what happened. Aemond wanted vengeance yes but he was deliberately trying to prevent Vhagar from retaliating.

Also, Aemond is only what, 3-5 years older than Luke?
Boring af. Give me full-blown villain Aemond from the book instead of this pathetic sad sack.

So a minute ago you were calling him a child killer not worthy of sympathy, now you mock him because he's pathetic and not evil enough?
Two things can be true. And that's actually my biggest problem with the show's writing so far. They want to drop all pretense of "balance and fairness" and depict the Greens as outright villains? By all means, go ahead. But make them good, entertaining villains, not this mob of boring, mopey, wishy washy losers. My kingdom for a Cersei Lannister right now.

Reactions: ronronhill
Two things can be true. And that's actually my biggest problem with the show's writing so far. They want to drop all pretense of "balance and fairness" and depict the Greens as outright villains? By all means, go ahead. But make them good, entertaining villains, not this mob of boring, mopey, wishy washy losers. My kingdom for a Cersei Lannister right now.

I don't think that's what they're doing. There is nuance in all of the characters. Alicent, Aemond, Helaena, all are not presented as villains imo. Alicent's treachery she truly believed to be honoring Viserys' wishes... she has tried to moderate Aegon and Otto as well as advise against wanton violence. Aemond is a tortured soul who has been tormented his whole life. Maimed as a child, outcast as an adult. Nevertheless he tries to guide and protect Aegon. Studies, trains, shows vulnerability. His one transgression was youthful aggression turned tragic.

If you want crueler villains, well, what about Ser Larys? His depravity knows no limits. Otto? He was planning treason long before Alicent's misrepresentation of Viserys dying wishes... all for his personal gain. Also sending his teenage daughter to court an old man in the first place. Daemon? Serial wife beater, adulterer...

Reactions: waiting
It is unnecessary for those who sexualize nudity, see everything as sexual, that they forget that we are born naked and that is how we are most vulnerable. Sometimes you dig a little under the surface.
it's really not that deep. They just wanted him to show D and a woman sucking another one. You can achieve all that in a scene without showing anything explicit.

• Haha
Reactions: VVAREN
it's really not that deep. They just wanted him to show D and a woman sucking another one. You can achieve all that in a scene without showing anything explicit.
A little too smooth and nice from someone who masturbates and enjoys the cocks of strangers here. No offense.