House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

The forenames names are a problem. I think I've learnt most of them, but giving brothers/sisters, aunties/uncles the same fucking name only makes the cast seem bloated and indistiguishable from one another. It's fan wank, and definitely should have been changed for TV. In GoT, Ned Stark's kids weren't called Eddys, Edyta, Edwina, Edward and Edmund, because even if George RR had named them so, HBO would have told the producers to get it fucking sorted before presenting it to a mass audience.
What an idiotic post lmao. Don't tune out Nick Jr pls

The forenames names are a problem. I think I've learnt most of them, but giving brothers/sisters, aunties/uncles the same fucking name only makes the cast seem bloated and indistiguishable from one another. It's fan wank, and definitely should have been changed for TV. In GoT, Ned Stark's kids weren't called Eddys, Edyta, Edwina, Edward and Edmund, because even if George RR had named them so, HBO would have told the producers to get it fucking sorted before presenting it to a mass audience.
The names are very distinct. You just don’t have an ear for non-English names.

Or u should need to fucking learn them. It’s not “fan wank”, it’s the Targaryen culture. This is the style from names of Valyrian descent. GRRM built a world with cultures, legacies and history, and things like names should not be changed if you want to portray it properly.

According to board rules, they matter equally.
Kinda weird tbh, the actor is older than the character (19–20 when it was filmed). Does that mean that we can't post pics of all of the the guys in their late 20's that play high school students in movies?

Yo
Kinda weird tbh, the actor is older than the character (19–20 when it was filmed). Does that mean that we can't post pics of all of the the guys in their late 20's that play high school students in movies?
U can post pictures of the actor, but not of them playing the under-age role. That's why there are no pictures from shows like Heartstopper or Riverdale but plenty of the actors in their everyday life, other projects or from modelling gigs.

Yo

U can post pictures of the actor, but not of them playing the under-age role. That's why there are no pictures from shows like Heartstopper or Riverdale but plenty of the actors in their everyday life, other projects or from modelling gigs.
That is a stupid rule and what about Euphoria there is loads of sex/naked scenes posted here of adult actors who are playing high school students so if that's a rule why are they allowed?

That is a stupid rule and what about Euphoria there is loads of sex/naked scenes posted here of adult actors who are playing high school students so if that's a rule why are they allowed?
Or the Tom Holland's thread filled with pics of Peter Parker, lol. That rule doesn't make sense.

Yo

The cast of Heartstopper were underage during filming. Unlike American TV shows, Heartstopper actually casted teenagers. Other than Euphoria, check the PLL remake of Gossip Girl. There are nudes from that show on LPSG

Hmmm because Ned Starks are not from Valyrian culture, and not following Valyrian tradition

Agreed, I didn't make the rule, just explaining how it's been I forced previously and why whole threads have been shut down as a result. And since this is a thread about a whole series and not just one actor I dont want it to be shut down cos of this one scene which has been posted several times and removed several times.

Reactions: Zi19